Chapter 1: Falling

I was walking to my locker with my head down . I was so shy! I couldn't even look at the other students! It felt like they were just starting down at me! Like I was a mouse!

I continued to walk to my locker, not caring if I bumped into anyone, or a random locker. As I got closer to my locker- BAMM

I had bumped into....ELMO!!

Elmo was a sorta new kid . He come from this small town called Sesame in March of 2021.
He got up slowly and looked down at me. I was still in shock...so I didn't try and get up, my books , papers , and pencils were all over the floor . I looked up at Elmo and smiled in embarrassment "H-H-Hel-Hello " I blushed a bit looking at him!
Elmo sighs as he helps me up "you can get your book yourself " he said . As if I was gonna even ask him! He's a jerk! All he does is trip people , steal from students, AND front teachers! So of course I wouldn't ASk HIM to pick up MY stuff!!
"I wasn't gonna ask anyways " I role my eyes as I started to pick up my things . Elmo was still standing there , not doing anything- just watching.....

After getting my stuff, I go to my locker and get my books . I soon head to class .

I sit down in my seat (that was in the back of the class ofc) and look over to my right to see my friend Papi Smerf! Me and papi had been friends since the 1st grade! We haven't been speaking much though ever since we got to high school.

"Hey Papi! " I said with a smile. Papi turned to look at me "Oh...Hey Y/N " They didn't seem to happy "papi are you ok!?" I said .
He paused for a second "Yeah. Why? "

//Sorry this is a short chapter! I've ran out of ideas :( I kinda started this book out of smite. So there will be grammar errors and wording errors! So please let me know what I've done
wrong! Anyways Im gonna go sell my soul!//