Meeting Austin for the first time

*Ashe POV*

The sun was shining as I sat in a garden where there was lush green grass all around me. I got up and decided to text my friends to see what they had been up to.

Ashe the server mother: Hai guys what r ya'll up to

On drugs(Izzy): me and yin are hanging come join us

Ashe the server mother: okay onw (on my way)

I got changed, then gathering everything I need and leave the house.

As I walk up to Yin and Izzy), I notice them conversing with a young boy with blond hair and blue eyes. His aesthetic is friendly and simple. His eyes narrow as he asks, "who are you?" I turn to face him and give him a slight smile and say, "I am Ashe Yin, Izzy's friend... what's your name?" "Austin, my name is Austin," We all decide it's better to get to know eachother so we decided to find a place to sit and get to know eachother.

Epic Time skip

After I got to know him better, we swapped Discord accounts, so I set up an online group for everyone we know to communicate with one another.

Ashe the server mother: Ashe the server mother added guppy,izzy,yin Austin adam rocky dust,lia,liam and Virgo to the chat.

Ashe the server mother: Hai everyone meet our newest member Austin

Everyone (except Austin):Hai Austin

Austin: Hai everyone

Austin talked to us for a while and we learned a lot about him. He was trans and had a boyfriend that was named Noah. Austin was quite the person overall and I hope that his addition will help bring you closer together as a group.

I wanted to hang with the group again, so I texted them.

Ashe the server mother: Guys do you wanna Hang at my place and have a sleepover?

on drugs (izzy): I'm down

Austin: that would be fun

Adam: that would be fun

Ashe the server mother: how about the others?

Everyone else: sure

So, I decided I'd better go offline and get ready for the sleepover.