8

Chapter EIGHT

Chris Russell Ford's POV

LARI.

She's gorgeous, nice, down-to-earth, intelligent, talented, humorous and fun to be with. She's every man's dream girl. She's almost perfect but I can see it in her eyes that she's not that happy. There is something that makes her incomplete. I want to fill that emptiness inside her, I want to make her happy. I want her to feel LOVED but how can i do that?

How can I do that with Queen beside me?

Im happy with her but I'm happier with Lari.

I love her but my heart and my brain says that I love Lari more.

I dont want to break Queen's heart. I dont want to ruin everything we had.

Anyways, Lari & her friends/sissies (as what they call each other) Amyzz, Dara & Xyrra are teaching me to speak tagalog. We hang-out a lot. I always invite them. It's also my way to be closer to Lari. I want to know her more. There's really something in me that knows her. She's part of my past but I wonder why she's not telling me about it. She's hiding something. I want to remember her..

I want to remember her SO BAD*

We're here at a bench infront our building reviewing for our Physics exam and helping Xyrra, at the same time. I don't know why we have Physics subject in our program either. We've been throwing her different questions. Asking her facts, giving her problems to solve and etc. She gets better though.

*RINNNNNNNNGG**

We ran of to our classroom because the exam's going to start any minute from now.

We went inside and sat in our chairs. Our teacher is giving us the testpapers. Goodluck to US :D

"Goodluck Lari ^_^" Me

"Likewise, Thanks ^_^"Lari

"hey, pano naman ako? Wala bang mag-gogoodluck sa akin? Life talaga, it's so UNFAIR T_T" Xyrra

"Goodluck Xyrra, remember all the things we taught you ha?" Me

"Don't fail US! HAHAHAHA ^_^" Lari

"Aie-aie Ma'am & Sir!!" Xyrra said while giving her salute to us.

30 minutes..

40 minutes..

45 minutes..

Im done answering the exam. I didn't even dropped a sweat for that. Easy as pie -- I guess, im just inspired, inspired with Lari.

I looked at Lari - she is serious as hell but she's still beautiful. You can see how focused is she on the paper she's answering. I stared at her..

1

2

3

4

5

She looked at me too. I gave her "why so serious" look then she smiled and whispered

"Im Okay"

I also look at Xyrra, she's done. I smiled at her and then she gave me a "thumbs up" hand gesture. I guess, she did her exam pretty well :D Few minutes later, Lari is done too.

"For those who are done, please pass your papers and you can leave" said our Professor

Lari stood up and Xyrra followed. They passed their papers...

The bell rang. The period is over. *LUNCH BREAK* I grabbed my bag and followed them. I was going to ask her out for lunch but when I opened the door, I saw Queen.

"Dhie, how was your exam?" Queen

"It was fine"

"Its already noon, would you like to go out gor lunch?" I have no other choice, she's my girlfriend :(

I saw a guy walking towards Lari, he was going to say something but I interupted him :D HAHA!

"Lari, we'll go ahead. See you later"

"Okay Ford, see you then. Ingat kayo.. Bye Queen!" Lari - she wave and then gave her *fake* smile :( I know its fake.

"Bye Lari.. Bye Ezra ^_^" Queen

"Bye" the Guy

We went towards the car park and drove away to a restaurant.

"So you're friends?"

"Who?"

"The guy"

"Oh, you mean Ezra?"

"Yah?"

"Yep, we're friends and we're classmates on some subjects"

"Oh"

"Are you jealous or something?"

"NO! IM NOT!" Yes, im not jealous. I just dont like him for Lari. NO Yeah, I am jealous because he can tell Lari what he really feels. Unlike ME :(

"Why are you acting like that? Is something wrong?"

"Nuh-uh" I shook my head

"O-okay. Just tell me if you have a problem. You know that i'll be always here for you"

"Thank you Mhie"

"I love you RF"

"Love you too"

OH NO!!! Did I just said that? o_O

Am i torn between to LOVERS??! NO WRONG! Lari is not my lover. Im not sure if Lari's inloved with me.

What is happening to me?

Am I Cheating to Queen?

I am confused. I am out of my mind. Im being paranoid :(

Im paranoid about these feelings, these UNDEFINED FEELINGS :(