9*

Katsuki Bakugou
"I love you Izuku Midoriya"

"I love you too Katsuki Bakugou" He smiled leaning down and giving me a kiss, we were interrupted by Todoroki opening the door telling me his brother Dabi was finally here. I allowed Deku to attend this meeting, I also allowed Mina to join as well. I walked into the room that was made for meeting such as this one, my heart was about to explode with each step I took. I left Deku with Mina as I walked to the front of the room where Dabi was. "Boss everyone is here, make this quick please my husband and son are waiting for me" Dabi said as we faced towards our people.

"We are fighting a bigger enemy, bigger than we've ever come across I appreciate the help our allies have given us but new information has come up, Dabi..." I stepped back giving him the floor. "Tomura Shigaraki won't attack head on, he'll send three nomus and a few local gangsters to attack, he recently gained new information, he believes Izuku is a power source so he'll attack at Izuku's weakest moment so he'll wait to attack head on" I looked at Izuku, so did everyone else. "So I ask, Izuku what is your quirk?" He looked around the room, biting his bottom lip, started tapping his foot and looked at me.

"One for All" Holy shit.

"Shigaraki won't rest until he has Izuku, your security will hold until he can make more nomus but I managed to stall that until further notice now if you'll excuse me I have a pregnant husband and a son that need me" He walked off and left us all in shock. Deku walked out, I followed after him. "Deku hey stop" I grabbed his arm and stopped him in his tracks. "Why didn't you tell me you had the same power as All Might?" All Might brought all the gangs together to fight a horrid man called All for One, my own mother fought in the battle and they won, nobody has seen All Might since then.

"Because I knew this would happen, I thought I escaped from it but obviously I didn't" He turned around trying to walk away.

"Escape from what Deku?" I asked him as he turned to me, "It-It wasn't by chance I had the exact same quirk as All Might, I don't know if you'll ever understand"

"Then explain to me, is he your father?" He shook his head, "Just know that I have it and I have full control of it, so please drop it Kacchan" He said sighing biting his bottom lip, crossing his arms. "Fine, we'll leave it at that" I said looking at him then turning my back and walking back inside the meeting room, Kirishima was going over our plan of protection, I sent Tsu out to watch over Deku.

Once the meeting was over Kirishima and I stayed behind, he said he needed to discuss somethings. "What is it shitty hair?" I asked him as we began walked out of the meeting room. "I can tell you like Izuku, and he likes you and the whole hallway can hear you guys and Izuku isn't very quiet I heard you guys in the library and the-"

"Okay okay is there a point to this?" I asked him, "Are you guys dating?" He asked I stopped in my tracks, so did Kirishima. "I don't know, we never decided anything and to be honest I don't know if there is anything now, he never mentioned having a quirk how did I not think to ask?" I asked not only him but myself, "Sometimes these things slip, I didn't know Mina's until two days after I met her" I looked at him and hit his head. "That was two days, this is several weeks of knowing him." Kirishima was rubbing his head, he sighed. "You've come this far, don't let something like this ruin that"

I looked at Deku's door and sighed, "He has the exact same power as All Might, that's not something you dot forget to mention" I walked to Deku's door then looked back at Kirishima who was walking back to his room. When I opened the door he was sitting down on the edge of the bed, he looked up at me then back down when I sat beside him. "Why didn't you tell me?" I heard him sigh, "Because you wouldn't understand now please leave it at that" I was getting annoyed, I pinned him down on the bed. "God damnit I told you that I love you, I don't go around telling people that! That also means I ain't going nowhere unless you keep lying to me!"

"Its passed down!" He cried throwing his head back not looking at me anymore. I got off him, still looking at him. "All Might chose me at the age of fourteen he passed down his quirk to me I g-gained full control of it at 17"(I don't think that's true but I'm just playing with the plot Kacchan is 23 and Deku is 22)

"I'm sorry Kacchan..." I grabbed his arm as he tried to get up and pulled him back down onto the bed. "Hey, some here" I leaned on the head board and pulled him to my chest, we stayed like this until he calmed down. "Nobody is getting to you do you understand me?" I felt him nodding, "Look tomorrow invite some of your friends over, just relax okay?" He looked up at me, giving me a smile.

"Kacchan do you absolutely love me?" I had never been asked this before, and I had never wanted someone so badly. People would always tell me with a temper like mine, nobody would ever want to be with me. "Anyone who would say no is a complete idiot, just stay with me please?" I asked him hugging him tightly. "I won't" Did this mean we were together now? Did he love me just as equally?

"Yes Kacchan, we're together, and no I'm not a mind reader you just spoke loudly" He kissed me and I kissed him back gently pulling him further up to me, then I gently laid him down holding his waist. I didn't waste time I quickly pulled down his shorts and boxers, he was so wet it made it easy for me to start fingering him, he became a moaning mess and he began squirming underneath me. "Kacchan please" I hovered over him lining myself up to his entrance. He was getting frustrated, he grabbed my hard d!ck and rubbed it around his entrance before pushing himself on me, he was so tight it felt amazing, I thrusted further into him which made him moaned loudly almost screaming.

Kirishima was right, he's very loud. "K-Kacchan! Harder!" I grabbed his waist with my right hand while holding all my weight on the other that was right beside his head, holding his waist made it easier to thrust deeper inside him and I could tell he was feeling it way more. "K-Kacchan there! harder! ah..." I was so close and I could feel him getting tighter so I knew he was close too. He came on his stomach but I couldn't stop he felt so good, we continued for about another three rounds before he passed out from exhaustion. I came inside him two times... shit.