I Love It!

Wait, no, Its not what it looks like!

WAIT

NO

COME BACK

PLEASE. I NEED YOU !

There was a small breeze in the countryside. The anticipation in Peppa's eyes remained, she'd been waiting for this day since her 14th Birthday. "It's finally time!" Peppa says in an exciting tone. She carefully lifts the lid of the small rectangle box that sits in front of her, Revealing her first phone that had fit perfectly into the depth of the box. A light squeal came from Peppa as she gently lifts the object out of its containment. "I love it!" She snorts.

"Hey Suzy!"

"Oh, Peppa !" Suzy Replies, as her head turns to look at her Bestfriend. "You sound... Happier, then usual. George staying at his friend's tonight?" "ugh, I wish." Says Peppa, letting out a small chuckle. Suzy smirks back at her, "then... what is it?" With a huge grin, Peppa replies, "I... got... a.... new... PHONE!" . A gasp came from Suzy. "Really? Did you end up getting snapchat?" "You bet! You Should Add me!" "What's your user?" "peppapig4533." A large bell rings in the background of Peppa and Susie's Chat. "M kay! I'll make sure to friend you at lunch!" "Yup! See you later"

"Seya."

Skipping to her next class, she knew EXACTLY who would be there. Turning the corner, she saw him sitting next to her seat. Watching his every move made her shoulders heavy with weights. Her heart pounded against her chest with a loud THUMP. She felt drowsy, with just the thought of him! His shining brown fur, His tall ears that reached the roof, his fluffy tail that has a gentle swish that hits her back with a light push, and his baggy blue clothes that fit his whole aura. He was the Loverboy of the school. And of course, Peppa had known this popular young person since Kindergarten. Peppa wasn't the most popular person you'd ever meet, she lost most of her confidence moving into Primary. But him, he was there from the very start, and that was the thing that pulled Peppa closer to him everyday. As Peppa was dreaming about her future lover, that was when the mysterious wolf noticed her. His glance broke Peppa out of dream land. "Hey Peppa!" yelped The popular wolf. "O-oh! Hey Danny!".

What if he saw me looking? What if he thinks I'm some sort of stalker? What if he doesn't like me anymore? Does he? Does he hate me? Is my future not going to be with him? What am I gonna do? I"M GONNA DIE ALONE!

Her face turn completely red from embarrassment and overthinking. "uh, aren't you going to come sit down?" Danny says, smiling at her. "oh, uh- yes! I am going to do that now!" Thank GOD. He doesn't hate me after all! "So Peppa, what did you do in the weekends?" She had already gotten lost in his smile but, she had to answer whether it felt like a surprise attack or not. "well... I got my own phone! It also reminds me, do you want to add me on Snap?" "For real?! That's so cool! And, of course. Just write it down on paper, and I'll add you after school" Peppa nods with joy, ready to give him her details.

Primary - Elementary

Intermediate - Middle School

College - Highschool

University - College