chapter 3

næ næ killua 🐴
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"hey n/n!" "oh hey kiri, what's up" "well the bakusquad and i are going to the arcade, wanna join?" "oh sure i'd love to! go on ahead, i'll meet you guys there!" "okayyy, bye n/n!".

i sigh as i pack up my stuff, getting ready to leave the famous school of UA, as i finish putting my pencil case in my bag, i hear footsteps coming near me, i keep my guard up and turn around to find Bakugou Katsuki smirking at me.

"oh hey katsuki! are you going to the arcade today with the others?" "hell yeah im going loser! i'm not letting you low lives beat me at any games!" i chuckle, typical angry boom boom boy "let's head out and meet with the others" i say as i start walking out of the room.

i feel my wrist being grabbed as i get pulled back, gently falling into katsuki's arms, i groan "katsuki! what the hell! what was that for?!" i say angrily yet flustered since i may or may not have uh felt his abs?? "before we go" he paused.

"i'd like to say something important" i tilted my head sideways, clearly being confused "what is it katsuki?" i look up at his beautiful face, finding the most adorable hint of blush, i slightly blushed at his cuteness and waited for him to continue what he said "well i-"

"hm?" "i fucking love you, im in love with you and i always have been, i fell in love with everything about you, i fell in love with your beautiful personality, your cuteness, your selflessness, everything about you is just absolutely amazing, i can't even describe it."

i tear up, i've loved katsuki for the longest time ever, but i always thought he was into guys (i'm sorry kiribaku shippers, i love you all. 😩🙏)
more specifically kirishima so i learned how to keep my feelings aside and wait for them to get their happy ending. i hugged him tightly.

"i love you more katsuki! i-" we then hear a giant crash coming from outside. we run to the windows and find..

THE BEAST TITAN LOOKING RIGHT AT US??

what in the attack titan my hero academia fucked up shit is this.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP"

he was yelling at me to wake up?
okay wait what the fuck.

i suddenly wake up and find my mom looking at me dead in the eyes. haha yikes.

"wake up brat, i've been calling you for 5 minutes. you've slept for more than 12 hours, it's time for school" i get up and walk to the bathroom, finding drool on my shirt and my hair was everywhere, big yikes.

after getting ready for school, i eat my toast and head out, forgetting my bag.

"OIII Y/N YOU FORGOT YOUR DAMNED BAG" she then throws it at my face and boom, to the floor i go. my mom is such a baka 😭😩‼️🤔🙄🥱😫👀☹️☺️😿🍑🍑🐴✋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩📉😕😃💔🥶🤔🛐, bakugou kinnie who ‼️. ( i'm so sorry 😭) .

i then look up to see osamu and atsumu looking down at me "uh hi?"
"what are you doing on the floor you idiot"
"hehe the floor is nice?"
they both sigh as osamu helps me up while atsumu picks up my bag for me.

i awkwardly laugh and bow "i'm so sorry and thank you" .
they look at each other and start dying of laughter. i pout and sit down on the floor, waiting for them to stop. they look at me and blush, but of course our idiotic y/n didn't realize. she thought they were angry.

i bowed and bowed over and over again, screaming im sorry until my mom hit me with her shoe "KEEP THE NOISE DOWN BRAT" "SORRY MOM"

i then run as fast as i can for school.
poor dudes, they were still processing what just happened.

okay so uh i felt very bad for not posting anything and my girlfriend broke up with me recently and i didn't know how to react so i just laid in bed like the absolute loser i am 😃. here's my very much made of love chapter and i really hope you enjoyed the short shitty piece of art i made in 30 minutes, while having my class on zoom. i hope you all have an amazing day and never get too attached my loves ‼️ peace out and i love you all <33