CHAPTER 4 : Clash Sight

25th May : 11 AM

Place : Aradhana's Apartment

   While seeing the crowds and the cops Aradhana lost in her thoughts again. "Hey!Naa pesurathu kekudha di ?" Geetha shakes her. "Ah sollu..Enna sonne?.. Aradhana snap out from her thoughts. "Ennachi di unakku apo ivlo neram naa thaniya pesithu irundhena..?..Hmm"...Geetha take steps to sofa. "Geetha sorry di naa panic aayithen police paathutu.."..Aradhana followed Geetha to sit opposite her. "Theriyum.. thidirnu cops..ennava irukum..?" Geetha start the conversation. "Therileye..epdi yosichalum bayama iruku.."..Aradhana becomes worried again.

     Suddenly they heard their doorbell sound, "Ding ding". Both of them looks at each other face with surprise. "Ding ding" They heard again the doorbell sound. "Hey Radha poi paaru yaar nu.." Geetha ask her to go and see. "Ennathu naan na?.." Aradhana ask with doubts. "Neethan,,hmm seri naanum vaaren"...both of them walks to the door.
        Before third bell sound,Aradhana opens the door.There two cop standing infront of them. "Err enna sir vishayam? "Geetha ask nervously. "Neenge rendu per mattum than intha veetla irukingala? "..one of the cop ask them. "Aama sir,naange mattum than ".. Aradhana spoke to them. "3rd Floor le,216 number veetla oru murder nadunthuruku, andha ponnu peru Swetha..andhe ponne theriyuma"?..Both of them shocked to hear this "Murder ha..?ille sir andhe ponnu yaarunu engaluku theriyathu"..Aradhana tells the cop as Geetha looks fear.
"Seri but apdi yedhavadhu info terinja engaluku inform pannunga..and safe ha irunga" while the cops telling them,Detective Aryan unexpectedly comes in the scene. "Aryan Sir" the cop named Mahesh greets him. "Mr.Mahesh investigate pannithingala?"Aryan ask the cop while looking at Aradhana and Geetha. "Ille Sir, aana indha ponnugaluku onnume teriyathu nu sollithange"..the cop tell Aryan. "But endha oru case irundhalum everyone is a suspect and as per procedure naa sila questions kekanum avanga kitte"..when Aryan finished saying this the cop feel pity to see the girls. "Hmm okey Sir,neenge proceed panunga"..the cop leave the place. "Ulle varulama? "..Aryan asked them. He can see one of the girl looked fear (Aradhana) .
       "Don't be afraid, just sila questions kekanum,inga ketha might be uncomfortable la irukum ungaluku"...Aryan explains to them. "Seri vange" Geetha immediately agree as she crazy about this person. But Aradhana's face seems disagree with her. Aryan went inside their house and sit on nearest chair. As he looking around their place, he took out his notes and pen to write down their info. Aradhana can sense that his sight never leaves her.
   "So unga per enna? " he ask Aradhana while looking directly at her. Aradhana starts to feels nervous as she needed to talk with him as real. "Radha"..she answer him without making eye contact. "Hmm Radha..idhuku munnadi namba meet panirkuma? "he ask her again. "Illeye yenn, sir neenga case vishayama thane investigate pannenum nu sonninge..apo yen idhulam kekuringe..?"..Aradhana spill out her words. "Enakku reason iruku ovvoru questions kum.." Aryan casually replied her. Geetha who is watching them,can sense the tension between Aryan and Aradhana. Moreover Geetha feels weird why Aradhana didn't mention her full name.
    Now Aryan turns his attention to Geetha, "Unga peru"..   "Geethanjali sir"she answer him.
"Hmm how many years inga irukinge?"...he continues. Geetha looks at Aradhana hope she will answer. "1 and half years"..he look up when heard Aradhana replies. "So kandipa ungaluku Swetha nu oru ponnu terinjirukum, 2 years ku mele inge irundha ponnu"..he looks up both of them. "Naange yaar kitteyum avlo pesnadhu ille, infact enge apartment security guard ku kude enge peru theriyathu,so engaluku andha ponnu patthi oru vishayam kude.. we have no idea about her"...Geetha says to him. He just nods his head as writing the info. "Yen engala mattum ennamo prime suspect maari investigate panringa?"he stops writing and looks at Aradhana.Geetha feels worried why her friend let out words at wrong timings."Don't misunderstand Miss Radha, naa ungala suspect ha paakala,i just collect info to make this case easier"he said with stern look.Then he note down few things and close his book.
    "Okey apdi ungaluku yedhavadhu disturbance maari or sandhegam padre maari anything thonuchi na..enna contact pannalam"..he take out his card and gives to Geetha.He stand up as he ready to leaves.When he reach the door,he turns his sight to Aradhana and thoughts to himself "Indha ponnu naa yengeyo pathuruke,aana enge nu than terile,but kovakara ponna irukura.." he stares at Aradhana until she voice out "Aryan sir door ange iruku" she shows the way out to him.
      He snap out from his thoughts and said the last word strictly "Be safe..if anything police ku immediate ha call panunga" with that he leaves,make his way to lift.
     "Shabaa" Geetha closed the door and moves to take water. Meanwhile, Aradhana feels relieve when he leaves without any further questions. "Aama nee yen avlo tension aane?"..Geetha ask her with suspicious look. "Nambale oru suspect maari paatha kovam varum thane,"..Aradhana explains while take her seat on sofa...
     "Aana avaru unna than paarthu kitte irundharu, i think he personally knows you,unakku than avare terile pole "..Geetha says.
     "Actually idhu role reverse hu, enakku avare nalla teriyum but avarku than enna teriyathu"says Aradhana with smiles.
     "Huh? "..Geetha put on her confused look.
     "Purile thane? Oru naal puriyum"...with that word Aradhana went to her room.

To Be Continued....