ARC 1.4: Kinda Sus?

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏: 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐎

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

"𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐈"

・:*:・゚⊰❦⊱・:*:・゚

Undoubtedly, the man was indeed a perfect and rich man. The background, body, appearance, and wealth that countless losers dreamed of were all in his possession. The man bore envy, jealousy, and hatred from many losers. He possessed a noble aura that is way beyond one's imagination.

The usually extremely stern face was much more relaxed as they slept peacefully.

Now this man was currently sleeping in his bed!

Can someone explain this development!?

Said male was wide awake male didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

Shouldn't he be hated as of currently! Actually, he was!

Why was this development so fast!? It was to the point it was worrying.

He continued to stare into the blank ceiling above him. HIs eyes fluttering shut. Succumbing to the darkness as it seem to bring an odd sense of comfort yet creepiness.

He grew stiff as he continued to feel the sturdy arms wrap around his waist. He couldn't help the feeling of wanting to squirm out but to no head. He had to give up and could only sigh in defeat.

'Something's definitely up. Especially the way he was acting.'

Suddenly his eyes widened.

[Current Progress -25%]

[The target has begun to blacken....]

'Oh no. What's he thinking in his sleep. 100 ways to kill Wei? Which is me!'

-------------PREVIOUSLY-----------------

The car hugged the black tarmac, bright headlamps illuminating the onward road.

Within the sleek black vehicle was a weirdly smirking and happy CEO. His grip on the steering wheel lax as he whizzed through the now nearly empty streets.

A mischievous glint passing through his eyes beneath the blurring street lamp lights.

'A cat hides it's claws before it strikes.'

The male was already grinning ear to ear. A cruel smile painting his straight ripe lips.

As if painted with blood at how sinister he currently looked.

His burned passionate with wickedness.

'He brought it upon himself. I've been through his twisted games too many times. This one must be a new one. A cruel and sinister for that sl*t. He won't fall for for these tricks again. It was about to make him grow crazy.