2

then!" jungkook said then they all hopped into their car and ahead to the famous club. Meanwhile, "how about this??" you asked as you spin around "nope" Kate said in disapproval "why? It's my 5th clothes!" you said as you whined "your dress are so nerdy! Clubbing must be sexy! " Kate said " well some one said no clubbing" you said "hey want to go or not?" Kate asked "sorry" you said "good wait let me get you a sexy dress so that you can fine an hot ass man!" Kate said, you just laugh "I don't think so Kate! I won't leave you alone!!" you said "shut up come here!" Kate said as she took an sexy dress, "damn it's too revealing!" you said "nope wear this!" Kate said.

"fine!" you said as you went to Change to her dress which was soo sexy, "damn you look so sexy and hot! Look those ass!" Kate said as she spank your ass, "fuck you Kate! What was that for you?" you asked as you rub your ass "it's look so juicey! Your future husband is so lucky for those ass!" Kate said "eww you sound like you an men!" you said "well if I was an men I would have married you" Kate said. "eww! Stop! Kate!" you said making her laugh, "let's do our make up!" Kate said as she helps with the makeup and she got ready after an hour you both went to the club. " damn looks like the club is so crowded?" Kate asked "of course what do you expect ah?" you asked "whatever let's get in on the line" Kate said.

Meanwhile, as you were waiting for your turn, you saw an group of hot guys hopping out of their car, everyone bow at them and even the bodyguards let them in without checking their identity card, "what are you looking at?" Kate asked "kook those guys are going in without an check who are they?" you asked "what the fuck you don't know them?" Kate asked in disbelief, "what? I don't know" you said, "they are the dangerous Mafia! The want in the middle is jeon jungkook he is the Mafia head!" Kate said you were just admiring him "girl are you even listening to me?" Kate asked. "yes! He is soo hot!" you said with smirked "dont mess up him! Kim y/n" Kate said "dont worry I won't! Who wants to end up with an Mafia guy!! I said he look handsome that's all!" you said.

"whatever go its your turn" she said you then showed your identity card and entered the club which was bursting loud songs, everyone was dancing enjoying their damn moments, "let's go let an drinks!" you said "yes let's go!" Kate said. Meanwhile "jungkook ah what drink do you want?" namjoon asked "a drink which is damn high!" jungkook said with smirking, "I got it!" namjoon said then they ordered their drinks and watched all the people who was dancing, you and kate got so drunk, "y/M I WaNt tO gOiNg tOliet" Kate said with smile, "oH oKaY" you said then Kate went to toilet and you looked around and someone caught your attention.

You managed to walk to him, "hEy hOt gUy!!" you said with smile as you went to him. "who is she??" jungkook thought to himself, "hEy cAnt yOu tAlk BAcK" you asked as you sit on his lap making him smirked. His hyungs went to dance, "Of baby girl I can talk back!!" jungkook said with smirking "wHy aRe yOu sO haNdsOme" you asked as you caressed his cheek, he just smirked "because I was born handsome!" jungkook said, "wHo ArE YoU" you asked jungkook smirked evily "MAFIA JEON JUNGKOOK BABY GIRL!!" jungkook said seductively.

To be continued