Energy

Rave is a eighteen years oldboy and love to do research in ghosts.Parents don't like his research so they warned him not to do so, and to concentrate on studies.

But he can't able to stop as his childhood hobby.He continued secretly,one day he found n number of wavy air circling him with a Terrific sound.He used to love these sounds.So he is enjoying and asks that unknown sound to see the ghosts is his lifetime dream.

Because of his research,he has only two to three friends in his college.He found a new girl in his college,who is so beautiful with her attire.She is looking like an angel.Everyone in his college fall for her.

She joined in his course and seated near to his desk.He can't control his happiness.

He wants to have a friendship with that angel.Her name is Tina.She is surprised and happy to join good infrastructure with nice food without ragging in this college.

Rave himself,introduced to Tina and she is listening his words for introduction.He is nervous so he can't speak properly as his angel is sitting beside him.

From that day,he forget research about ghosts, and his lifetime dream ,studied well and shown Tina that he is a topper of this college.But Tina is an average student.She never thought topper in one place and average or poor students in one place.

According to her, all are same only character matters.She has a selective friends and she enjoys their company.

Rave became one of her friend after six months,he tried something fake but that doesn't make Tina to get attracted with him.Somehow,he showed his trueself then they become friends.

Day by day Tina got n number of friends in college.But Tina know her limits.

Rave is possessive for Tina and hatred for Tina's friends.He thought that friendship is fine but he wants to spend most of the time with Tina.Because of her friends,he can't do that in his expectations.

One day,he found energy book which is nothing but magic spell in negative way.

He went through some pages,there he found something called hypnotism with magic spell.He learnt that and tried it on humans,pets,etc.

Everything is worked, finally he tried on Tina.She should listen to his words and need to spend most of the time with rave.

But is it worked out or not!!!!

Guess the story guys until I reach the final chapter.
Kindly comment so that I will improve my story from your suggestions guys!!!!!