Fight

Rave got frustrated because he loves Tina to infinity but he can't able to hypnotize her and mantras are not working.....

His love is true and pure from the heart because of his negative energy he is losing again and again.

Tina is none other than fairy angel
Because of that she is not affected by rave's spell.

And the negative spirit who warned about rave is none other than her grandfather.

He got a curse because he misused his angelic powers so now he is an negative spirit.But soon he realised that Tina is noone than his granddaughter.

He helped her......

Okay....Wait is this voice is coming from air,Tina confused from her sleep and woke up from bed.....

She thought it was a dream but her imagination is high at that moment ....

She is keen on watching rave and to make him get back from his negative spirit

As a fairy angel,she is a healer and to help others even if he is going to make  wrong move against Tina.

She thought she has powers but how to control and what sort of powers are working with her soul.

How can she find it and so....she can prevent herselves from Rane and to make him realize his fault.....

Sky is getting dark,and Tina went into her own world.

There she saw an other angel ordering to the other angel.... about using their powers

Isn't it funny......but true.

They can fly,glow with full of brightness.So,Tina learned how to use those powers....

And they can prevent from their light only.....

They can't hurt anyone....as they are an angel.....

Rave became more powerful than Tina....
However,he found that Tina is an angel....

Sudeenly,He went to her house directly, and made his spell all together put it on her.

At that time, everything is freezed

Even rave is not moving
But Tina found herself confident to use her magical powers all together with god's grace.....

She made erased rave's memory and found her grandfather in his angelic attire.

Because he helped Tina in this struggle so the curse gets released .....

With a single smile sparks on her face, everything became normal,but rave forgets everything.....

Rave lost all his powers and negative spirits and his memory is lost.But he remember his parents.After two months,he became normal as an ordinary college student and  finally going to college and concentrated on his studies....
He is scoring well and made his parents proud ...

When everything is sorted out,Tina found her powers and it's time to leave and made herself as a statue nearby her house.....

Rave is blessed to see an angel and she  helped him.....

*********flashback**********

One day that fairy angel is passing through the cloud, at that time she saw an eighteen years old boy is enjoying with negative sounds and he lost his mind,those spirits are planning to take his life only because of his interest in ghost...... They are planning to manipulate poor rave and manipulate others so they end up in suicide....And he is their first choice

They want to destroy the world and make everyone slave for the god of death....

So That angel is none other than positivity made rave to become safe and secure within his parents hands.....

As a angel,she wants to save the world .She keeps on doing this work to good and innocent people who suffer from disease, negative spirits attack,etc.....

So,I hope you enjoyed this little story.
Let me know your comments below and it is valuable for me....

Thank you guys....😃😃

Meet you all on my next little story until then #keep smiling #stay safe #help others