Part 1: First date

Li:Liam
H:Harry
Z:Zayn
N:Niall
Lo:Louis

Louis POV:
It's Monday and Louis, Niall Liam and Zayn are in school right now.

"Hey bro, do you wanna hang out after school?" Zayn asked Louis.
"Yeah of course it's sounds nice. We should asked Liam and Niall if they wanna join."

Then the teacher comes in and interrupts them.
"Ok class you have a new class made. Come here Harry introduce yourself to the class. Don't be shy."
Harry steps in and growls, " I'm not shy, just don't fancy to be here."
He introduce himself and the teacher say he can sit next to Louis.
Zayn leans over to Louis and whispers, " oh a really good beginning", Louis just rolls his eyes.
Harry comes up to Louis and sits down.
"Hey I'm Louis, nice to meet you", he smiles at the new tall boy.

Wow he's really tall and has cute brown curls, my look goes to his eyes. Omg they're so beautiful, green, deep and it's very easy to get lost it.
"Please stop starting at me you're weird", he forces me out of my dreams.
"Oh sorry", I look back down at my paper.
"Louis do you mind to be quite now", nice now is our teacher mad at me as well nice begin off the new year.

The lesson is over and the boys go get some lunch at the cafeteria.
We set down at a free table and talking about random things. Harry comes in the cafeteria as well. Niall begins to scream,"Hey Harry do you wanna join us?" Harry just rolls his eyes and screams back": as long as this loser Louis chills with you there's no way I'm gonna join". Ufff that's hard. "Hey just ignore him he's an idiot", Niall tries to makes me happy again but this day is through.
Liam:" What the hell did Louis ever do to you?"
H: "Just just up and Louis please stay away from me and leave me alone."
Lo:" I just wanna be kind and friends."
H:" Then stop and annoy else with it."
Harry steps angrily out of the cafeteria.
Louis gets sad and they all leave and go to their new lesson.