Chapter 5

Ayan and Aryan's   POV:---

Oh salaam every one.  So let's start and get over with our introduction we are twins and have same likes and dislikes and if we like a person we both like them and if we hate a person we both do .. We enjoy each other's  company ..we are nerds and like to stay at home and out of problems ...and oh yes we are 19 years old ..we are the most quite ones in our family and also like quite ones and nerds like us...

When our mother told us a girl is coming nd is going to live with us we both were quite irritated because we study in only boys school and the only girl we got to know was our bitch of a cousin .. You would be thinking why we called her bitch ..well if u see a rat u gonna call it a rat right or if are  sugar coating the truth u will give it a name but it will remain a rat right.....like the same way if someone is a bitch u gonna call her a bitch right no need to sugarcoat the truth because bitch has already got a name Natasha ...so Natasha bitch or bitch Natasha ...u understood right? .....

So with irritated expressions we came down from our room to welcome the princess (note the sarcasm) but what we see made us completely shocked is a beautiful fully covered girl is entering without shouting and throwing tantrums at servants wearing we really don't remember what it is and when she greeted Arsalan in her small voice we instantly liked her and also greeted her...
We somehow got relaxed that  really a girl will be staying in our home not a bitch ....