❦Chapter II❦

Third-Person P.O.V
The week was long.
At least for the trio of secret group members.
Now for the weekend the trio plus the company of Benjamin Blake were on their way towards Cass' grandfather's new house.
Cass honestly didn't expect her grandfathers to find a house they liked so easily after all it had only been a few months since they came back from the Cruz.
When they got there they were greeted by Cass' grandfathers.
"Hey there kiddos!" grandpa Larry said with a smile on his face.
"Hi!" they all said happily.
A baby was seen sitting on a couch with a puppy next to it.
"Hey JP!" the baby's big brother cooed.
"Well then. Since you are all here now I'm gonna go back to fixing an old radio with Wayne at the garage" Larry said.
Then when he went out the door Cass's cell phone rang.
"Hello?" "Hey Cass" it was her stepbrother Daniel, not Danielle calling.
"What do you need Daniel?" Cass asked.
"Glob wants me to come with him to his house to test out new food and I can't seem to reach mom or dad," Daniel said.
"Can you tell them for me?" "Sure I guess" "Thank you" "You're welcome bye" "Bye".
"Ten bucks Glob asks him out," Yoyoji said "20 he chickens out," Cass said.
Meanwhile the brightly colored boys two boyfriends were just talking enjoying the biscuits Larry had put out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Everything is going according to plan' the woman said.
She looked like a barbie doll, with her blonde hair and thin waste and luxurious clothing.
A young girl stood behind her telling her information about their plans and about the three young Terces members.
What was their plan you may ask?
Well our little hero Cassandra recently came out as bisexual during the summer.
And they were gonna take this to their advantage.
Amber was a girl her age as well as one of the most prettiest.
They just needed her to gt into a false sence of security around Amber.
Then they use her for information.
They just needed the right push on her mental state.
And they knew just the thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amber's P.O.V
I thought of the plan to make Cass our little informant through manipulation.
Of course Miss Mouvei already knows I like her this is just another way for both sides to get something out of it.
Now to get the plan going...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading!
Sorry for the late update I ws busy with things and I got sick so I had to go to the hospital a few times 😅
Hope you guys enjoyed the chpter peace out 😗✌️