Plane To London - Yoonkook

Author : jeonbdshts

Summary:
Where Jungkook was horny on a plan and went to Yoongi for help and ended up getting finger fucked hard.

Twitter: jeonbdshts

Work Text:
3rd POV

Bangtan Sonyeondan were on their way to London, to do their concert tour in Wembley Stadium, for their Love Yourself, Speak Yourself World Tour.

They have boarded the newest Emirates 777 -200LR, with a first class suite in the plane and a walking bar, costing roughly $9100 per person, past all the screaming fans and flashes of cameras. It was around 10pm when the plane took off for London, and the members were tired.

Some decided to go explore their rooms and get a few drinks from the bar. While others decided to immediately sleep. Another hour later, all of the members were fast asleep, except Jungkook. He was up in his private room, laying down on his first class seat which was technically a bed. The on board WiFi allowed him to browse the internet. 

He was using his undercover twitter account that was used to do normal things people would do on social media. He was scrolling through his timeline, and one particular post caught him. It was a fan drawing of a Yoonkook smut. There were 4 drawings uploaded in one tweet.  

The first was a picture of Yoongi fucking him from behind, while he was bent over a kitchen counter, his cock leaking cum and there was a puddle of it on the floor. The second picture was him riding Yoongi in his hyung's private work office room. He was holding on to Yoongi's shoulders while appearing to moan out loud, a cock ring around his erection. The third picture was Jungkook being pressed against the wall, his erection touching the concrete, with cum sliding down the wall. Yoongi was fucking him from behind, holding his waist tightly, and Jungkook's thighs were clenching. The last picture was Yoongi fucking Jungkook into the mattress of a.... plane. It was in first class, in their private room, where he was muffling his own moans to not concern the stewardess.  

Jungkook's stomach flipped, he wasn't supposed to be turned on by fan arts, especially the ones sexualizing them, but he can't help feel the need to jerk off. His brain was contemplating between jerking off or heading to Yoongi's private room. He groaned, stuck between two choices. He didn't want to wake Yoongi up, knowing his hyung was exhausted as well, and they needed to rest. Though the idea of him being fucked on the plane by Yoongi, just like the one in the fan art, sounded very appealing. 

Jungkook slid his pants off, silently reaching down to his own length under the airplane blanket. He started to stroke his twitching dick, while looking at the picture of the fan art. He thought about Yoongi, imagining him fucking him against the wall, against the mattress. He kept going, but no matter how fast he went, he just didn't find it pleasurable. Maybe it was because he was only thinking of Yoongi, and nothing else.  

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, pulling his pants back up, ready to step out of his room and find Yoongi's. Thankfully, only a short walk down the aisle was needed since Yoongi's room is only 3 rooms in front of Jungkook's. He lightly knocked on the door, but there was no response, so he knocked harder. Yet, Yoongi didn't answer. So Jungkook tried to slowly open the door, even though he knew it was locked. Much to his surprise, the door was unlocked, and he found the small room to be very dim, only the one small light shining from the feet of the small bed.  He saw Yoongi's figure under the blanket on the bed, assuming he was asleep, Jungkook decided to cuddle next to his favourite hyung, locking the door before moving a step further. Jungkook tiptoed over, careful to not trip on Yoongi's belongings. He carefully sat on the edge of the small bed, pausing for a second, thinking on how to snuggle next to his hyung without waking him up.