Part I

I took the pen the lawyer handed me, 'click' it opened. I looked over the pice of paper that was going to change my life for the good. I took a look at my fiancé , who was sitting next to me, he looked at me. 'ready?' he asked. I nodded, this is the thing I was ready for my whole life. The lawyer explained us where we should sign and where I should put my old and my new signature. I planned this day since I was 13 years old. Everything was going according to plan. And then finally, my fiancé took the pice of paper in front of him and signed it. He handed it to me and I signed it. It was done. Finally. I was officially married. Married to a guy that could have been my grandfather. But that is the plan. He looked at me and said 'So I guess I can call you my wife now' we stood up, he helped me into my jacked and the lawyer brought us to the door. On the door we thanked the lawyer for everything and headed to our car. He had his arm around my waist, forcing me to go as fast as him. In the parking lot he opened me the door to the drivers seat, he knows I love to drive. Before I started the car, I stretched my arms so that I could see the ring on my finger. 'Do you like it?', James looked at me. 'I love it' I responded. He put his hand on my cheek and tilted my head, so that I looked into his ocean blue eyes. 'Say that again', he demanded. 'I love it', I said looking at the beautiful ring on my finger. 'Oh I love to see you this happy, babygirl', he said and leaned forward to kiss me. When our lips touched I felt nothing but success, even if it was just the beginning. The first kiss after marriage on paper most people feel love and feel like nothing could stop them. I am not saying I don't feel love but I feel it in a different way, I don't love James (don't think I hate him, I like him but love I don't know I never felt that, except for myself), I just love how I am going to live at least for the next teen years. We broke the kiss and I started the car. On our way home we talked about what to eat for dinner, I told him we should get some sushi, of course he agreed. That's the reason I married him, he loves me, he gives me everything I want.

I parked the car in the garage next to the others. We went into the living room and told the chef to make some sushi. We sat on the couch and James asked me what movie we should watch, I really didn't cared so I let him decide. He actually knew me pretty well so he started fast and furious. I put my head on his lap because I was exhausted. He started playing with my hair, he always does that when we were in this position. 'Excited for tomorrow?' he asked. 'Yes of course, I am'. Tomorrow was the wedding practice. Why to practice a wedding you might ask, because nothing is allowed to go wrong, everything has to be perfect. There are going to be a lot of important people. But I know the wedding is going to be perfect, because everything is. This is going to be the wedding I was imagining since I am a little girl, maybe not exactly because I am not marrying the perfect prince charming and my dad isn't walking me down the ile, actually no one of my family or my old friends is at my wedding. Why? They broke the contact when they heard that I am going to marry a man old enough to be my grandfather, But it's ok, I low key knew that this would happed. Some of my new friends are going to be there but I don't have that many. But it's going to be a princess wedding, my wedding dress looks beautiful and was very expensive, but that's the point the marriage is making me never having to worry about money anymore. The rest of the wedding is princess like too, the decorations, buffet, the castle and the guest. It's going to be perfect.I fell asleep on the couch, one of our bodyguards carried me upstairs into my bed, our bed, the bed of me and my husband. Crazy to think about him as my husband, I say husband but most people would say sugar daddy. He basically is, but I don't like the word, it sounds so negative or most people think about it in a negative way. I don't shame these people. I mean I just turned 18 and he is 82 so it is indeed a big age gap.                                                                                                                   I woke up with my head on the chest of the men of my dreams. Good looking, good in bed, loves me and most important, rich. It was like every other morning in my perfect life, the life  I always dreamed of.

Ringringringring  the sound of the school bell broke my dreams, I sighed took my stuff and left the history class.