Final Dance

____°○• Chapter 18 •○°________°○• Trains •○°____

____°○• Trains •○°____

____°○• Chapter 18 •○°________°○• Trains •○°____

Today was the day, the final school dance the school was hosting

Today was the day, the final school dance the school was hosting. Karl sat on his bed staring at his dark blue tux that laid on his dresser, his heart pounded as he got up and started to get ready. First he went to get cleaned up in the baths before going back to his room and changing into the blue tux, time ticked down and soon there was a half a hour until the dance would begin.  

Karl’s P

Karl’s P.O.V

I ran my hand through my hair and pushed it out of my face, quickly I started to head to the common room where Alex and Sapnap were sitting and talking, Big Q also had a blue tux on and Sapnap had a black one. Soon the rest of our friend group joined us and we all just sat around talking until it was time for us to head to the main ballroom where it was being held.  

“You excited to see Vic?” Sap teased and nudged my arm with his elbow, I blushed and shoved my hands in my pockets, even when we were dating even just her name being brought up made me blush.  

“He totally is! He’s blushing!” Q pointed out as the rest of the group chuckled, I huffed and ruffled my hair a bit. It’s not like they were lying because I was excited to see her but they could at least keep it down a bit.

“Whatever guys just…..kept it on the down low, I don’t want the rest of our friends to tease me” I muttered under my breath and scratched the back of my neck. Alyssa said something about how it was cute and told the other guys to stop teasing me which I was internally grateful for. The door of the ballroom were open and inside streamers of the four different houses were strewn around as well as some white streamers.

A glass container held some punch with a teacher working there…probably to make sure no one spikes the punch, there were tables set up around leaving a big enough space for dancing in the middle. We saw the rest of our friend group up ahead and that’s when I saw Vic, she was wearing a dark blue dress with the same color jewels adorning the top half of the dress, a slit just deep enough to show off a small bit the cleavage she had, not to much but a perfect amount. I knew I was staring but I couldn’t stop myself, the bottom of her dress a slightly translucent layer over the blue satin underlayer and her hair was just slightly curled, she wore the bare minimum of makeup but still she was beautiful without it.

I stood still, the friends that I came with were walking over but I just stood and stared, my heart was beating so loud I was sure it was going to come out of my chest. Slowly I took a step forward and then a couple more…and more…until I finally reached her and the rest of the group, did she look this good at the last dance? God, I didn’t even get to see cause at the time Samantha had me wrapped around her little finger and wouldn’t let me go hang out with her.  

“Wow..y-you look, I- uh, yo-you look amazing, beautiful, kiss me” That last part slipped out before I could stop it and it made my face heat up, I tried to hide my reddened cheeks by looking down at the ground but after a couple of seconds my head was being tilted up by her hand and I looked at her. Her lips pressed to mine in a soft kiss that lasted about five seconds but it was amazing, I heard some hollars from some of the guys as I pulled away.  

“You look great to Karl” She said and giggled a little before grabbing my hand and lacing our hands together, we all walked to our two tables that held eight of us. Sapnap, Me, Victoria, Sam, Eret, Dream,George, Big Q at one table and Bad, Alyssa, Niki, Minx, three of our newer friends Rae, Sykkuno and Corpse, the last guy didn’t like people using his real name so we all call him Corpse, and lastly Techno. I looked around and saw a bunch of people, some were just talking, some were eating and some were already dancing. Clay and George went to get food while Rae, Vic, Alyssa, Niki and Minx all went to get drinks for them and for the people who wanted a drink.

While they were away I spoke to Sykkuno and Corpse for a bit, they asked about Victoria because they hadn’t meet her before so I explained that she was my girlfriend. The music changed and there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Samantha wearing a bright yellow dress that had a pretty low slit but my eyes were focused on her face that wore a petty smirk.  

“Wanna dance?” she asked, I huffed and crossed my arms while rolling my eyes, who did she think she was? After blowing her off earlier she thinks I’m still going to dance with her, she cheated on me and still expected me to get alone like we were best buds.  

“No” I spoke firmly but she was persistent, continuing to ask again and again even after I said ‘No’ the first time I spoke, Time and time again I told her ‘No’ everytime she asked but she ignored it and asked again, it was getting annoying.  

“Oh come on, let’s just have one dance, I’ll make you forget that stupid girl you call your ‘girlfriend’ I mean seriously she basically lives with a stick up her own a-“ I opened my mouth to try to cut her off and say something, but another familiar female voice spoke up making Sam turn to the beautiful girl I get to call my girlfriend.  

“Excuse me, But I believe he said No, now please leave my boyfriend alone and get lost” Vic said calmly, I smiled at her, but Sam only huffed and looked at her up and down.  

“Yikes, with that dress on your body I’m surprised to see that you even got a date to this dance” Samantha pushed back, I was about to interject saying that she looked perfect.  

“First things first, I look amazing so don’t even try me and two, where’s your date huh? If  you think your all that where’s the guy or girl, you came with huh?” she asked, and I watched as Sam’s smirk faltered before she tried to studder out an explanation.  

“Yeah that’s what I though, now shoo, get away from us” Victoria said and motioned with her hand telling her to get lost, eventually Samantha had turned and left which caused me to pull Victoria into a hug and let out a sigh.  

“I can’t believe I dated her….” I muttered out which earned a laugh from Vic, she grabbed my hand and wordlessly brought me over to the dance floor with some of our friends bringing their dates as well…plus Sap and Big Q who couldn’t get a date so they went with each other as friends. We all danced around and had fun with each other, Vic was pulled to dance with only the girls for a bit and me and the guys hung back to drink some punch and talk more.  

As  the night went by people began to get more tired and soon the last dance of the evening came on, the slow dance. I asked Victoria to dance with me before leading her out to the dance floor, both hands resting on her waist and her hands around my neck holding us close as she buried her face in the crook of my neck as we swayed side to side with each other…….just holding on….

For the rest of the evening