TWO

AVELINA___

AVELINA
___

When I'm satisfied with my shower I dry myself with a white towel and head to my walk-in closet. I change into a pair of undergarments, I next slide into a pair of light washed mom jeans, and a black silk dress shirt. After I'm all dressed I head to my vanity and apply tiny dots of concealer. After it's all blended I do a small gentle dusting of blush, apply a light coat of mascara and sum everything up with some chapstick.

I then brush my hair and let it loose in its natural waves. I'm satisfied and happy with my look so I head out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I pass some hallways and doors as well as some of the staff members. Once I'm a few doors away from the kitchen I'm hit with the amazing aroma of steak and mashed potatoes.

I was eager to enter the kitchen but quickly came to a halt.

"Alejandro stop, Avelina will see us!" My mom whispers, oblivious to the fact that I'm standing just a few feet away. "Sweetheart, I'm not doing anything wrong, just showing you affection." He hums and finishes his sentence by giving her a peck on the neck.

Once I see that the affection he was giving her was going south I make my presence known making them quickly jump apart. "Hey, mom and dad!" I screech and make sure to give them one of my 'I know what you were doing' looks. This makes my mom blush and me cringe at the thought of the actions that would've occurred if I had not made myself known. I quickly shake my head and get rid of those thoughts.