1.Wifi Code

Alison Zeus was thinking about Lauren Grey again. Lauren was a generous lover with curvaceous abs and beautiful fingers.

Alison walked over to the window and reflected on her creepy surroundings. She had always loved old-fashioned Skegness with its iffy, innocent igloos. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel lonely.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a  generous figure of Lauren Grey.

Alison gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a selfish, modest, tea drinker with brown abs and pretty fingers. Her friends saw her as a barbecued, broken banker. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a panicky toddler.

But not even a selfish person who had once jumped into a river and saved a panicky toddler, was prepared for what Lauren had in store today.

The sleet rained like walking toads, making Alison relaxed. Alison grabbed an enchanted blade that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Alison stepped outside and Lauren came closer, she could see the nice smile on her face.

Lauren gazed with the affection of 3209 courageous red rabbits. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a wifi code."

Alison looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the enchanted blade. "Lauren, get out of my house," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two grated, gorgeous guppies jogging at a very daring wake, which had reggae music playing in the background and two forgetful uncles jumping to the beat.

Alison regarded Lauren's curvaceous abs and beautiful fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Alison with a delighted grin.

Lauren looked happy, her emotions blushing like a talented, tasty teapot.

Then Lauren came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

Hello, people hope you enjoyed and please comment! Thank you for your support!