You x Garfy

**Imagine:  You are a lovely cat with silky fur and beautiful yellow eyes that shone brighter than gemstones. Everyone at school wanted to date you, but you kept turning down everybody that asked you out. The reasoning behind this was because you only had eyes for one handsome cat, who unfortunately barely showed any interest in you. This cat was Garfield.**

      "Garfield, I am madly in love with you. I want to have children with you and I want to be your bride/groom/partner." Y/N declared, looking right into the eyes of the morbidly obese orange kitty cat. 

"No.", said Garfield, before proceeding to bite Y/N's finger off like a carrot and swallowing it whole. 

"Garfield~Kun, you are so cute when you do that!" You cooed, blushing while your split open finger gushed blood. 

"Thank you. Now get out of my way, or you will end up the same as Odie.", Garfield said, pointing to the mutt. Odie was flying into the horizon after being kicked clean off the table by yours truly, Garf. 

"Oh Garfield, please! Just give me a chance!" you begged. 

"What must I do to convince you to love me, my beloved Garmf? 

"Make me the best lasagna in the town by tomorrow morning. Then we'll have a conversation." Garfield said, and your spirits immediately shot up. You finally could have a shot at dating Garf!

"Will do! I promise you Garf~Senpai, I will do whatever it takes to be yours for all eternity!" You exclaimed, saluting politely before running back home to cook the best lasagna ever. 

Right when you entered the door,  you ran into the kitchen and began to grab ingredients out of the pantry left and right, pouring it into a gigantic mixing bowl. You mixed it all together frantically, put it in the oven for half an hour, and sat back to wait. Once it was finished, you took it out, let it cool, and then served it on a platter. It looked terrible, and it smelled even worse. You cringed, and took a bite out of it. The taste was horrendous. You began to cry; Garfield would never love you now!!! Suddenly, there was a knock at your door. You wiped away your tears and went to go get it, and you were greeted by Garfield.

"Let me in your house.", he demanded, bee-lining straight for the kitchen where the stinky lasagna you just made was. 

"G-Garfield, no!" You pleaded, but it was too late. He had already spotted the lasagna and was preparing to eat it. It was over for you. You cringed and closed your eyes as you heard him chewing, bracing for him to say something awful.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS LASAGNA IS GREAT!" He exclaimed, and you looked up in complete shock.

"IT SMELLS LIKE DUMPSTER! ROTTEN FISH! SMELLY SOCKS! JON'S SWEAT AND TEARS! MY FAVORITE! I LOVE IT! AND THE TASTE IS IMMACULATE! IT TASTES LIKE MOLDY CHEESE THAT WAS LEFT TO ROT UNDERNEATH THE COUCH FOR TEN MONTHS! LOVELY!" He continued, gobbling up all the lasagna.

"Y-You liked it...? Yay!!! Does this mean you'll consider being my boyfriend?" You asked.

"Of course Y/N! You are the best lasagna chef in the entire planet, you have won my heart over. Y/N, will you marry me?" Garfield asked,  getting down on one knee and proposing to you on the spot.

"OF COURSE!!!" You shrieked, running into Garfield's arms. And then you brutally made out.

The End.