Chapter 2

(Top picture is funny ain't it? Nightmare taking his son's head while his boyfriend and daughter watch!! How wonderful I love itttt!!! This chapter I'll do a chapter and then I'll explain the ship kids!)

-Start—-

"Horror hon who is at the door?" Nightmare, the lord of the kingdom, yelled for his servant and bit down on one of scones. He sighed as his large bedroom doors slammed open this allowed him to know this wasn't Horror or Murder. His two favorites...

"HELLO OUR LORD NICE TA' MEET YOUUUU I AM SWAD THE KING OF POSITIVE FEELINGS!!!" The overly happy human/bird spoke flapping his wings staying at least 5 inches off the hard black ground. Killer stood behind him sadly looking around with his glasses crossed and his hoop opon the eye sockets leeking out.

"KILLER?! SWAD...? WHO THE FUCK IS SWAD?!" Nightmare raised his voice above all skeletons and humans in the room and the temperature dropped slowly making everyone but the lord Nightmare shivering. He growled and his eye socket seemed to pop out at the human; Swad! As he hid behind Killer and whimpered he frowned at the behavior.

"That isn't very welcoming mister whatever your name isss...." As the human leaned towards Killer, the skeleton with goop coming from his eye sockets and with glasses crossed upon his face, "Nightmare...? I prefer Nighty!! Ok lord Nighty stop being so so very rude!"

Nightmare frowned and his eye socket brightened and he then suddenly grinned brightly trying to get up to with Killer screamed- CODE FUCKING GREEN OR WHATEVER COME HERE! To which all servants/followers came into the room and did their part in coaxing their lord to not get out of his bed. Horror grabbed a scone and let Nightmare eat from his hand despite being a married man knowing his husband would kill him. Murder wrapped him up like a burrito. Killer whisper sweet nothings and tried to come into to him but remembered that people were here. Raspberry made him food and more tea giving it to him and giving it to him to drink. Fell slapped his goop and then screamed at the goop on his hand. Blackberry rubbed his skull and whispered sweet nothings but remembered he had a girlfriend.

Swad was watching the whole odd thing and decided to speak up about how they foddled their king," What the fuck kinda shit is this...?" He spoke with jealously and distance from the crowd. His breath pressured the room and crowded them up in a bundle of uncomfortableness.

      "To keep me from getting out of bed and infecting you..." Nightmare trailed off in the middle and as his servant I mean followers(!) cover his skeletal mouth they grin and the gulden human looks rather confused. As all things should be Nightmare is released from his followers grip and spits at them.

    ( Now for me explaining the ship kids that I made in Gacha- Misery and Gain!

    So in the future they do die only because Nughtmare has anger issues and Gain has a soft spot for Misery therefore Nightmare cut off his skull, arms, and one leg. Of course he can regenerate so Nightmare couldn't care less but Gain doesn't this.

     Swad hurts himself and Nightmare but Nightmare can regenerate like Misery and Swad doesn't know of this ability.

That is angst so far and next chapter will have fluff of the ship kids info!!)

Bye people oh also the word s of this chapter are around 589 words