World Domination

"It's time." The PSSA Lady and Gary Strudel whispered in unison.

Centuries have passed. In that time the PSSA lady used her test score results and school funding to create an immortality potion, which Mr.Strudel took because he is human, unlike his computerized wife. This meant they had plenty of time to create their perfect plan to rule the whole world. It's not the universe, but the Strudelverse. They created an army consisting of Alexa, Siri, Google, and any other technological websites that have a voice. First, they stormed into the government, right into the main building. Of course, no one was there protecting it, so they did this with ease. Afterward, they emitted a purge, to sniff out and kill off the weak in their new world. Now there are only the millions of people that were in the Strudel Fanclub, now known as a new religion. It is a cult-like setting with worshipping toaster strudels and the Pillsbury Doughboy, the Strudel Cult Club. Now world peace dominates all, with a much more sustainable Earth and equal rights. With the help of the PSSA Lady, they created technology to live on all 8 planets peacefully. Everyone gets a free supply of hair gel. Mr.Strudel and the PSSA Lady now live in a Victorian castle with a golden throne blinged with all sorts of gems and patterns for each of them. With their new kingdom, the PSSA Lady and Mr.Strudel live in peace for the rest of time, with the Strudelverse becoming their legacy.