Chapter 1 - UM3

Y/N pov.

I start attacking him with a simple energy slash, but did damage him but his regeneration is unreal.
'Hmm? Regeneration perhaps' i thought.
“ You're quite strong are you! Become a demon Y/N!” Akaza shouted.
“why should i become a demon if would die to the sun?” i responded to his question.
“you will live longer! You won't be an old weak human!” akaza still offered me to be a demon.
“but if you refuse, i will kill you.” akaza continued.

Technique Deployment” akaza said before using his technique.
"Destructive Death:Compass Needle" akaza continued.
Akaza charges at me with full speed but i just either dodges or blocked it.
Akaza the did a flip in the air and said.

(Ignore rengoku)
“Destructive Death:Air type!” the then made an air shockwave that almost hit me. ‘it would've been bad if that hit me’ i thought.
“I guess you are worthy enough to see my true form” i said to akaza making him intrigued.
“what do you mean “true form”?” akaza asked confused.
“heh” i said before transforming.

( This is the best i could find) (0.16-0.21) (ignore the rest)

“you're not a demon, you're something else! Tell me what you are!” Akaza demanded.
“me? Im just a traveler from outer space” i responded to him making his eyes go wider than it already is, then started laughing. “hahaha! Interesting! Let see who would win, An Upper rank demon or an alien!”. Akaza shouted very intrested in my power. I then took my sword and charged it. “Serpent-Hearted Blade: Crescent Moon Shockwave!” i slashed the air making a energy slash.
“Destructive Death: Annihilation Type!” he quickly tried to counter, i was surprised it worked but the energy explodes in front of him, then i keep attacking him with my energy slashes.Akaza surprised to see the sun rising in the distance.
“$#!+” akaza cursed and ran away from the sun.
“oh you're running away from me?”
“ i'm not! Im running away from the sun!” he responded. I quickly chased after him but suddenly a trapdoor appeared beneath him, letting him escape.
“ I'll be waiting for our next fight, you better not run again” i said to myself before leaving. “what a nice day.” i mumbled.

To be continued.