Chapter 5

SAM'S POV

I got out of the car and paid the driver. For some reason the driver never left, he stayed.

"You know you don't have to stay" I say.

"I know. I don't care though, I am staying here until you need me to drive you back. By the way my name is Alex" Alex
says smiling at me.

"Sam. I won't be long I promise" I say starting to walk off.

"Stay as long as you need. I need fresh air. Been smelling this old junky car for 3 years" he says and I laugh walking further into the park.

I walked down the path and saw that there was a little lake. I sit down by the lake and look around the beautiful. Before I knew it I was thinking of Danny.

'FLASH BACK'
I was in a park right now and felt happy. I had just turned 13 and I felt so free, even though I just turned into a teen I still feel like I have more freedom.

I was walking down the park when I bumped into someone. I fell on my but as the boy was able to keep his balance. I look up and saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He look down at me and I looked back up. I got back on my feet.

"I am so sorry. I'm Danny" Danny says holding out his hand.

"Sorry but I'm gonna need to know two more stuff about you before making any contact" I say backing up a little.

"I have a older sister, Liz, and I am 14" Danny says making me smile

FLASH BACK OVER

I look at the little lake and realize that Joe and I met the sam way. Well a little different but still, very similar too. Danny and I became great friends after that. We even dated for 5 years. So 1 year being friends and 5 years being a couple.

Everything was going perfectly, us being in love and we never had a disagreement... Until that one day.

FLASH BACK ( sorry for another flash back but it will make sense )

"Danny what are you so mad about" I ask a furious looking Danny.

"Don't you act all innocent. You know what you did" he snaps at me.

"What act? I really don't understand what wrong" I say really confuse.

"You know what I can't deal with you anymore with your little acts and stuff. Still can't believe you cheated on me" Danny says slamming his hand on the counter.

"DANNY YOU ARE AN IDIOT THINKING I CHEATED ON YOU" I yell at him.

"WELL I WASN'T THE ONE THAT CHEATED. I HAD ALWAYS BEEN LOYAL" He yells back.

"REALLY BECAUSE YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH JACKIE, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE MY BEST FRIEND, AT THE SUPER BOWL PARTY WE HAD" I scream at him with my cheeks turning red.

I started to walk towards the entrance of our apparent and opened the door. Before I walked out Danny yelled at me. For some reason this one really got to me.

"Yes I did flirt with her. I SAID TRUTH. WHY CAN'T YOU" He yells at me.

I look at him with hurt in my eyes. Why doesn't he believe me, or a least try. I never cheated. I always been saying the truth.

"You dare walk out of that door and we're done" Danny says making me .

What's the point. I know this was our first fight but... This could be the first of many and maybe the last of us. I love Danny with all of my heart but I been noticing that Danny has been acting stranger lately.

Before I knew what I did... I walked out the door and left without looking back.

FLASH BACK OVER

I wipe the tear off of my cheeks and think about what would have happened if I hadn't left. I think I would be in OUR apparent watching TV. But here I am now living my dream. I take the little blue necklace from my jean pocket and stare at it.

It's beautiful. It is heart shape with a flower in the middle and it is a light color blue.

I remember when Danny gave it to me. It was my 16th birthday. I was out in my backyard looking up at the stars. I remember him giving me the necklace right after a shooting star shot threw the sky. Maybe Danny and I fell in love too quickly and maybe weren't right for each other.

I kept staring at the necklace until I heard someone from behind me. I looked back and saw Joe...

JOE'S POV

I paid the driver and walked towards the park seeing a cab. As I walked closer I saw the same cab driver that Sam was with. I walked up to him and started to ask questions.

"Where is Sam" I asked the guy

"What's it to you" he says back. Okay then...

"I'm her boyfriend" I lied

"She doesn't have a boyfriend" he says

"How do you know that" I asked him.

"She told me" he says.

"Look there was a little fight and I just want to be with and help her" I say quickly.

He sighs, "Down there by the lake" he says.

I walked down the path and saw her sitting by the lake. As I walked closer she was holding something while also thinking really hard. In her hand was a nice light blue necklace.

"Nice necklace" I say making her jump a little.