You should stay away from me.

He pushed me up against the wall.

"You're so beautiful." He says sliding his hand on to my cheek, his thumb behind my ear. I blush and he kisses me softly. After a few seconds he pulls away and smiles.

"What?" I ask suddenly feeling shy.

"Nothing. I just never knew angels actually existed here on earth.".

I blush. Turning more red than ever. He kisses me again and slides his hand to the back of my neck. I place my hands on his hips and pull him against me, I need him closer. I need to feel him against me again. It feels like the first time all over. He puts his other hand on my hip and I slide my hands up to his shoulder. He pulls away,  and looks down frowning with his head in his hands. I can't see in his eyes, but I can tell something is wrong. After a few seconds he looks up.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. You shouldn't be here." He says looking scared.

"What do you mean? Why shouldn't I? Are you saying-" I say tearing up before he cuts me off.

"Don't say it. You know I love you. But I'm dangerous, Katelyn. I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean? Why would you hurt me? How?"

"If I told you, you'd never talk to me again. You'd think I'm psychotic."

I look up fighting back tears, push past him, walk across the room and sit on the bed.

"I knew this would happen." He says  looking at me.

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because you won't understand!"He says almost yelling. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to-".

I run out of the room, through the kitchen and out of the house. I don't want to hear his apology.  I stop as soon as I get outside, realizing I have nowhere to go, he's how I got here, he's the only way I can leave. He stands in the doorway, his eyes no longer show the happiness they did only moments ago, they show anger, fear, regret.

"I didn't mean to yell at you, kat, but I've done things that I regret. But I had to do them. I love you."

"Why don't I believe you, Chris? One second things are perfect, the next I feel like you're hiding something from me."

"I'm hiding it because I'm not that kind of person. I'm ashamed of it."

"Then why can't you tell me?"

He walks down the steps and grabs my hand. He looks into my eyes, they're a soft, sorrowful blue. I can't stay mad at him. I love him too much, but what if this secret could hurt me?

"I will, but I can't right now."

I don't ask anymore questions. I turn to face him and he kisses me, I try to resist, but I know I can't, so I just give in.