my puppy.

( alright so this will start off with some taekook, top kook and you can leave any request in the comments!)

Taes pov.

sitting home alone as usually. It was so boring!! Nothing to do all the time cause of my mafia husband. Yes you heard me H U S B A N D. jeon Jungkook, the most dangerous mafia ever. He is always at work, the only time we would be together is at night when he needs my ass.
and yes I have rules to follow like going out without his guards blah blah.

But I really wanted to go out tonight, Jungkook wasn't gonna be home until tomorrow so why not go?. I sat there thinking of the best way to lie to his guards and it hit me.

"Jungkook always wanted a dog" I smirked at my own thought.
Since he wasn't gonna be back for a day I could surprise him. So after I got my plan all ready, I got up from the couch and went to me and Jungkook room, making a small back pack of clothes to wear because I'm going to the club as soon as those dumb guards let me out, I took out thigh high socks, very short skirt and a crop top that said slut. I giggle putting them in the bag.

I hopped downstairs, smiling as I grab my phone then went to the guards that were outside with puppy eyes saying
"guys.. I really wanna surprise my kookie.. he always wanted a puppy and I wanna go get him one.. can I go alone because than y'all will ruin it!" I said in the saddest voice ever as I actually let out a tear.

I saw them both look at each other than me nodding, they actually let me go!! I nodded at them then quickly ran off to the club laughing knowing I was smart. Little did I know.. something bad was gonna happen..

jks pov

After another long tired day of work.. I decided to go to the club I own. That's by my home.. ugh I miss my princess.. I feel bad that I always have to leave him alone. But now since I did everything I needed too, I'm off for three months just for my baby.. I hope he will be happy. I was sitting at the bar at my club drinking until I saw this boy that looked almost like my princess but he knows his rules no leaving the house without the guards.

After a while I see the same boy again, but in a different outfit and once I saw the skirt it was my princess. My lover. Dancing around with other men. He broke his rules! Oh this slut! I will make him scream my name so loud he will lose his whole throat.

3rd POV.

Jungkook got up from the chair taking out the gun from his pocket walking towards tae.

As for Tae he was dancing around having fun, until he felt a arm around his neck, at first he thought it was a drunk guy,. Until he saw the veiny muscles and tattoos. Tae knew it was his husband.

" j-jungkook..." tae whimpers out as Jungkook chokes him.
" yes my princess" Jungkook chuckles knowing he affects his baby quickly.

Before Taehyung was about to say anything, Jungkook dragged him pointing the gun he had to his lovers head, of course it wasn't loaded but Jungkook is a very kinky man what you expect?.
Jungkook pushed tae into a bathroom as he locked the door, holding the gun at his baby telling him to strips which tae does so.

Tae was so scared, he didn't know what was happening but he was slowly liking it,

"Such a good bitch for me huh?" Jungkook smirks as he shoves most of the gun in taes mouth  making his puppy gag on it.

Taehyung tried to suck on the gun but failed because Jungkook was moving it to fast, after a while Jungkook got bored of the gun as he took it out of taes mouth throwing it on the floor.

" over the sink now." Jungkook snarls in Taehyungs ear as he laughed seeing his puppy do as he says quickly. Cause Taehyung was his only puppy. Forever always. 

Taehyung wiggled his ass around as Jungkook stripped all his clothes, after that he spanks taes ass over and over.. degrading him more. And boy Taehyung was enjoying it.

" im gonna ruin this hole so bad you won't be alive" Jungkook speaks as he slides his 10 inch cock dry into his baby's tight hole.

Taehyung moaned loudly, as Jungkook showed no mercy on his ass.
Pounding into him over and over, going passed his prostate, Jungkook was making a huge bulge in his tummy, and when Jungkook went harder and more deeper. Tae screams were there, Jungkook was happy from his baby sounds. Those sounds are meant for him.

" d-daddy! D-daddy! C-cumning!" Taehyung shouts out from pleasure, as Jungkook denied his cumming twice so he wanted to make a mess.
"G-go on pup! Cum for daddy!" Jungkook breathes heavily as he also felt close.

Once Taehyung came all over the floor and sink, Jungkook came inside of tae, filling him up like a actual cream pie. As soon as Jungkook pulled out. Tae legs were shaking, before he could  fell jungkook  picked him up and gave him lots of kisses.

" did I go too rough? I'm sorry you know I hate when they touch or stare too much of what's mine, and you broke our rule" Jungkook spoke softly pecking taes lips

" I-I'm sorry.. I really missed you so I thought I could go out.. and get you a puppy" tae whines looking at his daddy eyes,

" oh tae I don't need a puppy you wann know why?" Jungkook smiles at tae rubbing his baby cheeks.

" why daddy?" Tae said being confused
" because you are my only puppy" Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung blushes darkly, as Jungkook carried him out and they both went home to continue the nasty.

( alright so this was kinda rushed, yes it's my shot since a long time and I hope it's good! Have a good evening or morning!! 💜)