Relationship

A/N I put my name in the chapters now and if you want just say your name when it says fSara😊 sorry. P.S SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.

Mark has moved in with me and he drives himself to school so nobody will know about us. We go to school and he eyes me during his class sometimes,he even gives me detention sometimes and makes up reasons why if he has extra work to do so I can stay with him. We haven't had sex yet but of course I'm not a virgin so i don't know if we will. ( that's not true I'm a virgin lol😝) today we just got to come home. Once we both got home we were able to just sit and talk. I walked to the kitchen and got us a beer. " here you go babe, I'm gonna go upstairs and put some shorts on because I'm burning up." "Ok" he replied turning on the tv and grabbing his laptop. I get upstairs and search through my drawers to find my booty shorts and a crop-top. I put them on and walk back downstairs to pick out a game to play, which meant I have to bend down. I bent down and I heard Mark shuffle his legs and I knew he saw me.
MARKS POV
Damn I thought. I sure wouldn't mind what she has on under those clothes. Oh god

YOUR POV
I turned around and saw Mark staring with a smile on his face. " you like what you see?!" I said setting the game on the table and walking over to him. I shut his laptop and sat it on the table as well. I leaned down and kissed his soft lips and looked down." You really like what you see don't you big boy?" Mark blushed. " your so cute when you blush." I stated I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him once more. He gripped my hips and I went to his neck and kissed and playfully bit at it. He moaned which only turned me on more. I could feel his hard-on on the back of my leg. I couldn't help but think about how badly I wanted it. I continued kissing Mark listening to him moan in my ear when I hit his sweet spot on his neck. I raised my head and gave Mark a peck on the lips before running my hand down his chest to his stomach and to his crotch, I grabbed it lightly which made mark through his head back with a deep moan that came from the bottom of his throat. That must have set him over the edge because he grabbed my hips once more but this time turned me over so we were laying on the couch and he was on top of me. He slid his hands all the way down my body then came back up to kiss me. He took his glasses of and gave me a sexy smile. Then he worked in my neck like I did to him. Next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was carrying me up the stairs. Once we got to the bedroom he later me on the bed and shut the door. He reached behind his back and pulled his shirt of with one hand. Mark walked over to me and layer on top of me and kissed me again. I ran my hands all the way up and down his back then I felt him pulling up my shirt and since I was wearing a crop top it was easy to get off. He when down to my stomach and kissed me everywhere leaving trails of moist kisses behind. I felt his tongue run all the way from the bottom of my bra down to my pants line."mmmm" is all I could manage. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed me some more and I felt him moan into my mouth and I knew he liked it. He stood up and was going to unbutton his pants but I stopped him. He gave me a confused face but then I started to unbutton them instead. He stood there and once I got his pants i bottomed i shimmied them down his legs so now he was just in his briefs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer to me and kissed his waist line. I brought my hand up and gently kneaded his already hard member Mark through his head back once more" mmm " I suddenly stopped and stood up so I could unbutton my shorts but he did the same thing I did and stopped me to do it himself. He pulled my Horta all the way down crouching and I stepped out of them, but he didn't stand back up he stayed crouched and got on his knees I saw his head rise a little and gentle hands pushing me so I fell back on the bed with my legs hanging off the side and his head in between them. I felt his warm wet tongue through my underwear as he nibbled and licked. He reached up and began pulling my underwear down and I helped him out by lifting my hips. He dove his head back in grabbing my hips and swirling his tongue around and around. I felt a finger inside me and moaned as he went in and out curling is as he still ate me out. I then felt another finger and this time getting more forceful. " oh" I moaned. Suddenly he stopped. He stood up and took down his boxers and wheat to the drawer beside the bed and grabbed a condom to put on. He was the biggest I had ever had but I was ready to take all of him. He put the condom on and walked back over to me and straddled me. " are you ready?" He asked his eyes geeked with lust and a hint of concern but that soon went away when I said" oh god please Mark" he leaned down and kissed me and then lined himself up and slid in slowly. He gave me a bit to adjust before he began thrusting at a painfully slow pace " faster" I moaned and he obeyed. He began moving in and out faster and harder. " Mark baby don't hold back please fuck me as hard as you can" I said in between moans. " babe I don't wanna hurt you" he said still thrusting." Mark I'm not arguing now you either do it because I know you want to or you never get to fuck me again" " ok" was all he said before he began slamming into me impossibly fast and hard. I began to feel a hot and familiar sensation in my stomach growing and I was being pushed over the edge. " babe I'm gonna-" " come for me baby" was all he said before I tighten around him and screamed his name" MARK!!!...mmm". A couple of thrusts later Mark came" ohhh fuck baby!" H raid as he collapse onto my shoulder and kissed my neck. He pulled out slowly and we crawled under the covers and snuggled as we drifted off to sleep."I love you with all my heart ,you know that?" He asks clearly about to fall asleep" I know , and I love you with all my life" I replied and I saw Mark smile and drifted off listening to his heart beat.