look alive 🙈🖤

Didn't proof read bc why would I

I wake up to no Derek. I guess he left. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine then headed downstairs for some breakfast. I walk into the kitchen going to the fridge grabbing the milk for some cereal. I feel a presence in the kitchen with me.

I turn around to see Derek really focused on his phone. I was my hand and call his name to get his attention. He comes up and gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. He was acting normal.

I make my cereal and sit at the table with Derek. It was very akward so I decided to break the silence.

Aliyah- Soo...

Derek- so

Aliyah- I'm not gonna avoid it. how are you just gonna act normal after what we did.

Derek- what did we do

Aliyah- really Derek your gonna act clueless when we had sex last night

Derek- bro what are you talking about

Aliyah- last night...in the kitchen...we

Derek- last night you fell asleep on the couch and I carried you to your room

Aliyah- then why did I thi-

Derek- awee you dreamed about me

Aliyah- maybe I did

Derek- but Zoe and Ballo were getting it last night

Aliyah- that's why I wanted y'all to come to the sleepover so they could talk but they took it to far lmao

We talked and laughed a bit more. I was stuck wondering. Why did I have a sex dream about my best friend?

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I was back at home watching my little sister.

Amari, 4

She was currently asleep but I had to wake up to eat

She was currently asleep but I had to wake up to eat. I walk in her room and flip on her light. She groans and adjust in her bed.

Aliyah- amari come on you gotta get up

I shake her a little and she sits up running her eyes. I guess she was excited to see me.

Amari- Liyahhh

She squeals and jumps on me hugging me. I hug her back picking her up and carrying her to the kitchen.

I place her on the chair and grab an apple and start cutting it up into small slices.

Amari- did you know I can do a cartwheel now

Aliyah- really?.

Amari- yeahh you wanna see