Author's note

* I just want to say that none of the covers I put on here are mine unless I say otherwise, and I won't repeat it through every chapter.

I am new to wattpad, I haven't written a story in awhile so criticism is helpful. I want you to be straight out honest so I will become a better author in the future, and be able to provide you guys with something better than what an amateur would write. I am trying not to be too cliché, so if I do, don't go too hard on me, I'm a romantic at heart.

Warning to all you impatient bástards out there, that there WILL be some slow updating, I'm sorry to inform you. I do have a life outside the amazing world of Wattpad, which I do have to return to. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy

₩****************

© Copyright 2015 Maeliegh

All Rights Reserved. This book contains material protected under international and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book can be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronically or mechanically included. Photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrievable system without written permission from Author/ Publisher.

Rated PG 13- R, just to be on the safe side.

PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED.

(including curse words, acts of violence, depression,sexual content, etc...)