Sunhak

"Why the fuck is this so high? How are people like Eric supposed to reach..." Haknyeon complained to himself as he was trying to reach a book at the very top shelf it wasn't even that high, his fingers could touch the end of the book he just couldn't wrap his hand around it and pull it out.
Sunwoo sat and laughed to himself while watching in the distance, he's been watching Haknyeon try reach that book for almost 5 minutes now and hasn't bothered to help.
Sunwoo always teases Haknyeon and likes to make his life just the tiniest bit harder, because of this they'd always have small meaningless arguments when they see each other. Well it was mainly Haknyeon being upset and complaining while Sunwoo just laughed and teased him.
After a few more minutes of watching Haknyeon struggle Sunwoo decided to get up and finally help him. Haknyeon didn't even notice Sunwoo until he saw a pair of hands grabbing the book he spent ages trying to reach, when Haknyeon turned around he saw how close they were and he immediately started blushing and looking down. god, how cliché
"I can get it myself" Haknyeon said slightly flustered. Sunwoo smirked before replying
"Weird way to say thankyou, but i'll accept it because you're cute... oh also you're blushing" the younger replied before ruffling Haknyeon's hair and walking off.
"I wasn't even- get back here!" the smaller quickly went up to him and grabbed his wrist.
"Oh what's this? You want to hold my hand? Awe hyung I didn't know you had a soft spot" Sunwoo said trying not to show how happy he was.
"Shut up Sunwoo, you still have my book" Haknyeon said looking at him annoyed, not letting go of his wrist.
"Oh you're right, come grab it then" Sunwoo said while lifting the book up as high as he could having to make the smaller go on his toes or jump to reach it. Haknyeon did one big jump before reaching it and before he could knock him and Sunwoo to the ground. Sunwoo wrapped his free arm around the smallers waist to keep him up.
"Thanks." Haknyeon said before turning around about to run away. But before he could, Sunwoo pulled his arm back and lightly pushed Haknyeon's head to his chest, hugging him tightly.
"Bye hyung" Sunwoo said almost giddy that he's had this interaction with Haknyeon today.

A/N
hello :) hope u had a good day or night, i can think of good stories but not oneshots so it's hard to think of small oneshots:(