YHM 12

"Namjoon hyung, please leave me alone for now" Taehyung says, sighing

"Namjoon hyung, please leave me alone for now" Taehyung says, sighing. He had drowned himself with his works, the older was worried. Sometimes he would be drinking. Sometimes he'll catch him smoking. And mostly, he'll stay in his room.
"Taehyung, you can't always be like this! You promised Jungkook, right? To stop these habits? What would he feel?" Namjoon says, the younger looked at him, bottom lip wobbling before he bursts into tears.
"That's what I'm worrying about! Jungkook! How Jungkook is doing?! If he's awake already! If he's getting treatment! If he's okay" Taehyung says, his tears wetting the letter he's writing.

"Hyung... Please send this to Yoongi hyung again" Taehyung says, sniffling as he wiped his tears.
"Another letter?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung nods. The younger started writing letters ever since Yoongi had banned him from visiting Jungkook.
"Okay, I'll make sure to give it to him, but I need you to stop drinking and smoking everyday, you can drink and smoke but not everyday, it's not good for you" Namjoon says, worry laced in his voice. The younger stared at him with his teary eyes, nodding. Namjoon rubbed his back, smiling.

It's been a month, Taehyung hadn't seen Jungkook since then. He really wanted to visit, but Yoongi is always there.
"It's all my fault, stupid Taehyung... You're so stupid" He says to himself, hitting his head. This went on for a few minutes until he stopped as a knock on the door startled him. He stood up and went to open the door. He's then met with Namjoon, who had this unreadable expression.
"Yes? Did you send the letter?" Taehyung asks, giving a small smile. Namjoon gulps, sniffling.
"Tae, please don't do anything" Namjoon says, causing the younger to frown.
"Do what-" Taehyung is cut off, frozen at the following words Namjoon says.

"Jungkook's dead, Tae... "