¹

TW: Mentions of suicide

-

"Mommy?"

"Yes haeseul?" Soojin said.

"Aunt miyeon said that I look like shuhua alot, Who is she mommy?" Haeseul asked.

"Ah... She's aunt shuhua baby." Soojin said.

"Can you tell me more about aunt shuhua mommy?" Haeseul said.

"She laughs a lot like you too, She likes dogs as much as you." Soojin said as her daughter smiled.

"Here's a photo of her, She was just a young girl who didn't speak korean." Soojin said.

"I want to meet her mommy." Haeseul said.

"You can't... She hates me." Soojin said.

"Why mommy? I saw you yesterday crying holding her picture, You and Daddy always fight about her, Don't you love her mommy?" Haeseul said.

"I do but..."

"Why mommy? It's easy to say I love you to someone." Haeseul said.

"Let's just say I love aunt shuhua but I love you more baby." Soojin said.

"Huh? I don't understand mommy." Haeseul said.

"Forget all about that, What do you want to eat?" Soojin asked.

"Uhm... Seaweed soup!" Haeseul said.

Then... All the flashbacks came flooding back.

"I can be her father." Shuhua said.

"No shuhua, She needs her real dad! I don't want her to grow up thinking why!" Soojin said.

"I'm sorry unnie... Guess I hurt you... Uhm... I'll say goodbye... Forever..." Shuhua wisphered the last word for soojin to not hear.

"The world Is ending huh? Guess it has to continue without me then..." Shuhua said.

Her tears were like a river now.

She jumped...

That's right... She jumped off a cliff...

"Hello? Soojin?"

"Yes?"

"This is minnie... I just wanted to let you know that shuhua... Committed suicide."

"What?"

The phone fell on the floor.

Soojin was weak on her knees.

"Soojin ah? You still there? Shuhua left a note for you."

"What does it say?"

"I will give it to you soojin ah... It's says... Open when it's  5/2/21"

The day she found out shuhua... Was gone... Or did she?

-

Here we go again! A NEW BOOK THAT WON'T BE UPDATED.

So... I just found this Idea on tiktok when I was randomly watching gidle so...

HERE WE ARE, I JUST LOST MY BED MAGICALLY NOW IDK WHERE THE HECK I WOULD SLEEP