"Mommy!!" Haseul shouted when soojin came Into the room.

"Hello babyyy, Did you have fun with auntie shuhua?" Soojin said.

"Yes, SOOOO FUNNN!! We even went to hyewon's house!" Haseul said.

Her playmates called her back as they were playing house.

"Soojin ah, Who's hyewon to her by the way? She mentioned her everytime and said that she's special to her." Shuhua asked the older,

"Oh... You see hyewon Is her girlfriend." Soojin winked.

Shuhua gasped.

"Ohhh reallyyy? I wish I was like her, She has a girlfriend at such a young age..." Shuhua said as she mumbled the last sentence.

"What was that?" Shuhua asked.

"Ah! Oh uhm, n-nothing..."

Soojin just nodded.

"Shuhua yah, Today I'm leaving Haseul to visit her aunt In another city for a few days so... I guess we'll be alone at home. Is that ok for you?" Soojin said.

Shuhua's face lightens up as she makes an Ok sign.

Soojin giggles.

"SOOJIN AHHHH!" Shuhua shouted loudly, Soojin thought she fell In the shower.

"WHAT?!" Soojin, Out of breath from running up the stairs not caring that she almost slipped and fell.

"There's a spider..." Shuhua pouted.

Soojin sighs as she took It with her bare hands and threw It out the window.

"There, Nothing to be scared about now? Geez shuhua I almost had a heart attack because of you." Soojin said, Sitting down on the toilet cover.

"Can you stay here, Im s-scared." Shuhua held her hand.

Soojin thought about It for a moment, She thinks she's just wasting her time but shuhua doesn't usually say she's scared of something, She's brave and soojin knows that. She wonders why shuhua had gotten clingy with her over the past few days...

"Sure, I'll stay with you." Soojin said.

"R-really? You won't be bothered that uhm..." Soojin looked at her up and down and realized that she was naked.

"I-I won't look, Go ahead and shower just keep the curtain closed." Soojin said.

Shuhua hummed as she walked In the shower and starts to bath.

In the meantime, Soojin's thinking of how will they have some quality time together? Maybe movies at home? Perhaps going out? She can't think of one thing.

"So Jin... How was the past few years raising... Haseul?" Shuhua suddenly asked.

"Well... It's hard... I lost her In the park once."

FLASHBACK

Haseul wanted Cotton Candy, So Soojin went to the Cotton Candy truck and bought some.

But haseul was Interested In this butterfly.

She followed It until she got lost, In an alleyway.

"M-mommy..." She cried out.

Soojin turned back and freaked out In her head when she didn't see her daughter by her side.

She hurriedly searched places until a girl tappes her shoulder.

"Uhm miss, I saw your kid crying In the alleyway across the street so I carried her to the way she came from and she pointed at you." The kind guy gave haseul to her.

"Thank you so much." Soojin said.

Flashback OFF

"Heol soojin, You lost your 3 year old daughter at the park?" Soojin could only nod.

-

Tiny fluff, I'm gonna update many more stories so see you guys In the next chapter!!!

- 🦋🍒