61

.. the next day ..

I woke up with a slight breeze, the window was open. I rubbed my eyes to make the focus- it didn't work very well. I turned over, Wilbur was still asleep, yet it looked like he moved through the night. I shrugged it off and got off the bed. I went over to the window and I closed it to stop my shivers. I laid back down, placing my head on his chest and wrapping my arm around his stomach. He yawned.
He put his arm around my back and slid to be closer to me. He covered me with the blanket and kissed my forehead before falling back asleep.
I decided to also, go back to sleep. I feel tired, it's weird though. I guess I just haven't been getting enough sleep, but I have. I don't know, maybe I'm just a tired person.

*Tubbo POV*

Dream slept over last night, I'm guessing he's doing something with Wilbur today- yet I don't know what it is. Neither does Tommy. To be honest, I don't feel it's a good thing. Which, I trust them- so it should be a good thing, but also on the other hand, considering the fact that their packing a duffel bag is sort of suspicious.
Tommy and I were sat in his room. He was editing his vlog, he asked me what I thought about each part and I answered honestly.
"No no, you should put that clip before that one. That would make more sense." I told him.
He took my constructive criticism with ease, doing as I said and then fighting over how bad it looks. I always won, considering he would look over and forget about what we were talking about two seconds later and continue on.
Dream came from the bathroom. He sat down next to us looking at what we were doing.
"Tommy put that clip right there instead." Dream suggested, pointing at the computer screen.
"That's what I'm saying!" I agreed.
"Oh my fucking god. You- NO." Tommy said, trying his best to ignore us.
"Hey, you ask for my help I'm going to give you my help. BUT YOU'RE IGNORING MY HELP." I yelled.
"YOU'RE HELP IS WRONG." Tommy said.
I slapped my hand to my heart, "wow."
Tommy sighed and continued on.
"Tommy." Dream said. "I'm taking over for Will- TOMMY."
"What." Tommy mumbled.
"Apologize."
Tommy looked over at me. "Sorry, Tubbo." He said.
I smiled faintly. But then realized, "you're only saying that because Dream told you to." I crossed my arms and whipped my hair.
"SORRY TUBBO." He repeated.
I looked at him for a few moments. "It's fine."
He smiled and looked back at the computer. "Now, what should I do with this clip?" He asked, pointing at the exact clip we were just talking about.
"OH MY GOD." I groaned, stuffing my face onto the palms of my hands.
Dream just groaned, he seemed actually really tired. I heard talking all through the night, probably just because I slept down here on call with Ranboo. Tommy was just watching marvel all night.

*Y/n's POV*

Wilbur rubbed my back gently, I felt shivers down my spine.
"Darling?" He questioned.
"Mhm?"
"Tonight." He began. I turned over to my other side so we faced each other. "You and me." He said, rubbing my cheek softly with his thumb and looking down at my lips every once and a while.
"K..." I said, wondering what he had to say next because I accidentally interrupted him.
"With two options." He said, clicking his tongue. "One, we can eat ice cream and watch Onward. Or two, something of your choosing." He told me.
I thought for a moment. "I'll have to think about it. All I know is that we'll hang out." I said.
"Hang out?" He chuckled.
I was confused, I smiled slightly and raised my eyebrow.
"My darling, it's a date." He told me. He facepalmed.
"Oh-"
We both started laughing.
I sat up, he pulled me back down. "In all seriousness, what do you want to do?" He asked.
I looked at him and blushed a little. "I don't know- I mean, ice cream does sound nice." I tell him.
He smiles. Then he stops. He looks at me with wide eyes. He sits up along with me. "That's not what you were gonna say, were you." He said.
"Uhhhhh maybe." I replied.
His face got extremely red.
"WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT IN THAT WAY! NO NO! NO OH MY- SORRY SORRY-"
He kissed me, interrupting my apology. "you're adorable." He said.
My eyes got wide. I jumped off the bed. "Okay! Time to get ready for today!" I said, laughing.
He sighed. Then looked like he realized something. "Darling! Darling, uh- do you think we could maybe, lay down for a little longer?" He asked.
I was about to put this random blanket in a drawer, but then I turned to him.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No, no. I just, I'm really tired." He said.
Was that an excuse?
"Hm. Okay." I said, I brought the blanket onto the bed and laid down next to him. "Are you sure you are okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I ask you all the time to sleep before we get up." He chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I just thought something was off." I stated.
He kissed my cheek. "No need to apologize my love. I love you." He said.
"I love you more." I told him.
"I love you most, my dear." He muttered.
I repositioned to face him once again, he put my leg over his side and kissed me again.
"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" He asked.
I sighed, "Will- it's the morning. I don't look beautiful, I look probably like a bear because of my hair."
"What?! No, your hair is fine!" He ran his fingers through it, "see? No knots."
I laughed. "Thanks."
We both looked at each other.
"You're not gonna take the compliment, are you?" He questioned.
"Nope."
"Fine, then let me prove how beautiful you are." He said, he looked down at my lips once again.
My face got hot, I knew my face was a little red.
He kissed me softly. "you're prettier than all the Disney princesses, and princes." He whispered. "And that one girl princess person from enchanted, and that other movie thing. Oh and your prettier than anyone I've ever seen, you're the prettiest and most beautiful being on this planet-" he inhaled and exhaled catching his breath.
I kissed him. "thank you." I told him.
"Stop with the thank yous. Okay? You're absolutely stunning, my love. You're my dream person." He told me.
I couldn't help but smile. I hugged him close. "Thank you for making me feel nice." I said.
He kissed my cheek. "All is truth. Now sleep my darling. I love you dearly."
I kissed his cheek then I closed my eyes. To be honest, I still am pretty tired.