Part 1 the back story

My full name is y/n l/n I was a happy child until a drunk driver took my mom when I was five I was with her when she was walking me home from school our car was in the repair shop when it happened as we were walking home from school we were talking about home we're gonna surprise dad with his favorite dinner when he comes home.

But she would never cook another loving meal for us again. I saw it happen with my own eyes she pushed me off the side of the road and when I look to her i see her pinned against a tree with a truck in her stomach but worst of all was she didn't die the truck driver was passed out and the cops never found him he had his friend which were behind him grab him and load him in the van back then I didn't know what that meant but when the cops showed up they saw me on the hood with my mom dead in my lap and me crying. That was the last time I EVER cried

They found out the truck was stolen and by a gang none the less so they couldn't touch them if they didn't want a turf war. So they didn't touch the case and it just sat in a basement collecting dust. After the funeral my dad became a sad man he didn't know how to play take care of a child on his own and the grandparents wanted custody of me but dad fought his best and won. I was happy I was with my dad because my grandparents are abusive. Dads dad died in Vietnam and his mom died of a heart attack when she found out.

So he knew how to take care of himself but not me so he leaned and quit drinking too. Then the fights happened when I was six they other kids made fun of me for not having a mom but just my dad so I beat them and never actually got a friend until he took me away but that's for latter.

My dad got fired from his job because he couldn't go to work on time and get me too school so he started a new one that paid less so he quit buying food and just hunted every Friday and Saturday to get us food we scraped by like this and on my ninth birthday was when he was going to take me hunting for the first time. But not all tings work out like you want them too. Because that was the dad my dad Ben died and I survived. That was when my life finally got on track but I didn't know back then.

This is how I meet Asop the predator.