CHAPTER - 4 THE MISSION

_______________Sarada POV______________

As we all were walking Bolt explained the mission to everyone he said we are going to the outskirts of Konoha to investigate the place, Konohamaru sensei said okay and after the mission explanation there was a akward silence between all of until Sensei said Bolt how old are you cause you don't sound too old he replied I am 16, Sensei said 16 does that mean you joined Anbu at age of 12 he replied yeah then Kawaki said as i have listened you have never failed in a mission in Anbu it means you has never failed in a mission for last 4 years and can you tell me more about your missions then he took out a card of his pockets and gave it to Kawaki and said it is the farthest information i can give we Anbu don't tell anyone much about us as after Kawaki saw the card he was shocked and said you had done 100 A-rank solo mission and 57 S-rank solo mission and whats this thing S+ written in Grade column mean, Bolt replies every ninja group are given grades based on with how much excellence they complete the mission but  in Anbu you get grade for your solo missions as well Kawaki you mean we have grade as well Bolt replies yeah but you all are given as your team grade we are give team as well as solo and S+ is the highest rating you can get and D+ is the worst rating Kawaki said you mean you have never got any other rating then S+ after listening to his successful mission rate i was seeing my dream of becoming Hokage going away from me i asked to Konohamaru Sensei,
Sensei what is our team grade and mission success rate Sensei replies Our team grade is B and our success rate is approx 47% everyone there Inojin, Chocho, Sensei, kawaki was praising him for his great work so far and i was dying because of jealousy after some time Bolt said get read we are near the location, i said to him why are you leading the team when Konohamaru Sensei is here but instead of Bolt Sensei replied he is appointed as the team Captain by lord 7th and i will be Captain when he is not around us, i wanted to ask everone why lord 7th trust him so much and we reached the location It was a cave going underground.

______________3 person POV__________

They all were entering the cave slowly and slowly when they reach the inside of cave there was a way going straight inside it look like there was nothing suspicious and Inojin said nothing is wrong here lets go back but Konohamaru replied we have to wait for Bolt's order, by listening to this Sarada got angry  and then Bolt said we shouldn't enter the cave recklessly and everyone nodded except for Sarada, Bolt instantly took out his Katana and got in fighting stance and said watchout all of them get ready to fight but nothing happend Konohamaru said Bolt i didn't sense anyone but like you said it was like someone going to attack us and Sarada said you are nothing more than big talk Bolt but Bolt was still in his fighting stance and just said be ready Sarada said like i will listen to you she was doing all this because of her jealously and started to walk to other direction to Bolt and a explosion happend near Sarada and she wasn't ready for it and everyone thought she injured but as the smoke removed everyone saw that Bolt saved her and everyone got relief and Bolt said i told to watchout didn't i Konohamaru said i am sorry from her side Bolt and now everyone will listen as Konohamaru was saying Boruto pushed him and got away as some sort of thing was fired there which made a blast out there and every one jumped and when they got back to the ground Konohamaru said thanks for saving my life Bolt if you hadn't pushed me back then i would be dead by now as the smoke remove again they all saw some people with weird movements in their body Bolt take his Katana and ran towards them ordering everyone Attack  And they all fight with those people they felt something weird Bolt said these are robotic humans we have to destroy thier body or switch them off and kept destroying every singe robot got in his way while Bolt was able to fight 4 to 5 robots at once and every one was getting trouble in taking a single robot one on one by the time Sarada wasn't able to defeat a single robot nor ChoCho was, Kawaki and Konohamaru  got injured but some how were able to destroy the robots while the other hand Sarada got heavily injured along side ChoCho but Shikadai managed to stop the robots from attack using shadow paralysis and waiting for Kawaki or Konohamaru to come and destroy it and Inojin got heavily injured in saving ChoCho then after some time, All robots they were fighting was destroyed and they sat down for a moment everyone of them was heavily injured, Shikadai said we all got injured in just defeating one robot head to head and Bolt defeated many robots alone speaking of him where is he, everyone gasped and remembered he went inside the cave everyone got up and ran inside the cave  in there way going inside they all noticed 15 to 16 destroyed robots and as they reached the end they all saw Bolt fighting with two robots alone Kawaki was moving to help him but Sensei stopped him and said if he defeated every single robot by himself he can take on these and if we go we will only make thing worse for Shikadai said why isn't he destroying them, Bolt was just blocking the robots attacks until he figured out what he wanted Bolt destroyed one of the two robot and switched off the other by pressing the button on the robots neck after that everyone reached near him asking what he is trying to do. Sarada said you must destroy this robot as well but he didn't listen to her and took out a scroll and sealed the robot in the scroll and replied i don't think the normal way that's why i always get S+ right we will examine this robot's body when we reach back the village, Konohamaru said i must say you really are the smartest and strongest Ninja in the village he just replied let's go back.