Release Of The Beast.

( SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -RENN1E and qwertuno.)

(Disclaimer: I do not own the wolf among us. Also, this just a scenario of what would maybe happen if Bigby got too angry and attacked Crane.)

He'd tried not to give in.

Years and years, repressing the wolf inside. The beast took over during those rare moments when Bigby or his friends were endangered.

The point is Bigby always tried.

Fables surrounded the woods in an attempt to attack the beast. He'd lose control and was far too gone to wake up from the seeming trance of blood shed.

It took over his body, mind, soul.

Bigby wasn't returning anytime soon. The wolf, the big bad, terrifying wolf connected the dots. The fables were seen as nothing but prey.

And prey only deserved to be eaten.

Every fable treated them like dirt. The depression sinking inside Bigby's chest fed the beast the needed negative feelings to convince Bigby in letting him back to the surface.

The beast (they didn't have a name), sneered cruelly at the staring crowd. Growling, it slashed out its claws, managing a land on a nearby fables.

The beast faintly register Toad's screams.

Bigby slept inside his own mind. The two in one body were separate entities. One preferred a more clean, talkative method. Or, as others called, mercy.

It took a surprising amount of seconds for everyone to figure out the beast's weakness. Silver bullets. The beast growled once again. Turning into a snarl as it landed a hit on the guy responsible for his state.

Ichabod Crane.

The man who killed snow white's lookalike (Lily, the beast momentarily called back). A bone cracked sound reached the wolf's ears.

It smiled.

"Bigby!" Snow White shrieked. "Please stop! This isn't you! Don't hurt him."

Too long. The little lady denied the entity is deserving meal. It held back too long. Bigby held it back too long.

It knew the relief Bigby felt when it released itself out the body. Transforming into its true self pleased it to no end.

The tall being couldn't speak. Still, it could act.

Disobeying the former princess (it took so much leisure from her screams), he once again slashed Ichabod Crane's face.

Serves the pervert right.

(Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the oneshot.)

(Don't forget to vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)