--14--

Groaning, Yugo's eye began to open, trying to take note of the familiar surroundings. Blinking a few more times, he realised he was in Selena and Yuri's apartment. He sat up, placing a hand to his head. Yeah, he was coming to see Yuri. Then he fell asleep, falling right into Yuri's chest. "Oh, you're awake," Yugo jumped, peering over the back of the sofa and seeing an unfamiliar teal haired man.  The man looked at Yugo confused before realising something. He snapped his fingers and gave Yugo a comforting smile. "I'm Zane. Yuri's father." 

Yugo stared dumbfounded for a moment, this man in front of him was Yuri's father. A sudden rush of blood hit his face, his face becoming bright red in visible embarrassment. He stumbled over the back of sofa, standing straight. "I'm Yugo sir," He greeting giving a low bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you." 

Yugo could hear Zane laugh, seeing a shadow move under him. He squeezed his eyes shut, expecting to be hit for mistreating his son but instead, he felt the hand land on his head. Cautiously he opened his eyes, looking up to see Zane smiling at him. Yugo stood up straight, shocked when Zane pulled him into a hug. "Thank you for looking after my son," Zane said in a soothing tone, trying to calm Yugo down. "I greatly appreciate what you have shown him." 

Yugo's lip quivered, feeling a wave of emotion, the last emotion to hit him was worry. He pulled back, a look of panic. "Are you here to take Yuri from me?" He cried. "Please, please don't take him from me  again!" 

Zane sighed, placing a hand on Yugo's shoulder. "I'm not here to do anything of the sort," He assured, Yugo sighing in relief. "I just wanted to make sure my son is okay? It's been a while since he has seen be and a father cannot help but worry." There was a moment of silent, both men realising they wanted only one thing, the best for Yuri. "Now, I would offer this coffee thing but I'm not sure how to make it." 

Yugo couldn't help but laugh. This guy defiantly Yuri's dad, a bit scary but also a bit naïve. "Then allow me," Yugo insisted. 

Stretching to loosen his body, Yuri was happy for the work day to be over. He never used to have to do such manual labour back home but this certainly felt fulfilling. "Do you think my dad has murdered Yugo yet?" Yuri asked, making Selena laugh as she finished closing up the till. "I have the feeling Yugo is going to have said the wrong thing and my dad just kills him on the spot."  

"While I don't disagree with Yugo saying something stupid," Selena began, "I think you might be surprised."

Yuri sighed, secretly hoping Selena was right. Once the shop was fully closed up, the pair made their way upstairs, Yuri surprised by the calm nature the voices coming from the other side of the apartment door. He opened the door, pleasantly shocked to see how well Yugo and his dad seemed to be getting on. Yugo and Zane stopped talking, Yugo looking to Yuri with a large grin, almost piercing Yuri's heart. It was as if the past few days hadn't happened. Selena, patted his shoulder before gesturing Yugo to go to his lover. 

Selena, tapped Zane on the shoulder, gesturing him to follow her to leave the love birds alone. Without hesitation, Yugo gripped Yuri's face, kissing him deeply. Yuri melted into the kiss, how he's missed these lips, these hands that cupped his cheeks and the man giving him these kisses. Yugo pushed away, placing his hands on Yuri's waist, gripping him tightly as if Yuri was about to run away again. "Your dad explained everything," Yugo started to explain. "For me, I don't care how long either of us live, as long as I can live whatever time I can with you." 

Yuri felt his heart well up, Yugo was willing to give up a lot just to be able to live some form of life with him. "You truly are an idiot," Yuri laughed. "But for as long as you'll have me, I don't mind, I would also like to live with you for as long as I can." 

The two gave each other a goofy grin, knowing this was a selfish request , one that might have large consequences along the road but they were both prepared for the journey a head. "Just no mating," The pair blushed hearing Zane's voice coming from the kitchen. Yuri sighed, seeing as his dad made his way back to them. "That is my only condition, follow that and you have my blessing."  

Yugo wanted to dig a hole while Yuri just laughed. "Seems like your stuck with me." Yuri winked. 

Yugo laughed nervously, somehow he wouldn't have it any other way.