Chapter one: s o l a r s y s t e m

If you, like almost everyone else in the wizarding World, think that Lovegood's were weird or odd, then you'd be surprised

If you, like almost everyone else in the wizarding World, think that Lovegood's were weird or odd, then you'd be surprised. Now, no one person or family can be described by just a few words, but if you really needed to describe the Lovegood's then maybe it could be described like a solar system or a galaxy with stars and planets constantly orbiting around each other, like a dark blue velvety sky with millions of stars splattered across it. Everything is held together in such a messy but perfect way. You know those nights where sky seems to glow so bright with those wonderful stars, you may not believe it, but every single one of those stars are important, and if even one of the most dim and far away stars were to die, to explode or maybe to just disappear, then it would change the night sky.

So, imagine, just for a second what it would be like to lose one of the brightest stars in your night sky. What would it be like? Would you be devastated? I know I would. And I also know the Lovegood's would be, at least for a little while, lost. Because what if that star, the brightest star in your sky, was your guide, the way you always found out how to get home when no one else could help you?

I believe that the Lovegood family worked like this, like a solar system, perfectly messy, wonderfully out of place and beautifully special.

They had what they needed, they had a themselves, they were all  connected through their own special ways. There was Pandora and Xenophilius and their daughter Luna, yes those three people were not just one constellation, but an entire solar system.

It was as if they could never be broken, yes, they were to strongly connected to be broken.

                                         ✳ L⭕VEG⭕⭕D ✳