Stolen Drink Pt 1. An explodingly bad mistake.

It was 5:30 at dawn when Todoroki began sneaking around the dorms, to find his disgusting beverage-

"I can hear you.."

U-Uh, Citrus Oasis of a drink..And he was silently reaching Bakugou Katsuki's dorm.

"I must avoid being loud, or I'll ruin my investigation. It's five in the morning, I must be quick before Iida wakes up for his run."

Todoroki shivers a bit at the thought of being interrogated as to why he's sneaking around the living quarters.

He knocks quietly at Bakugou door.

No answer?

The two quirked male grabbed the doornob and opened it and was met with a... hilarious sight.

"NOOO! YOU IDIOT. YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO INVITE HER TO DINNER WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE. NOW YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER FREE CHANCE TO ASK THIS OBLIVIOUS WOMAN OUT"

He'd interrupted Bakugou during his romance manga reading session.

Shoto chuckled a bit and soon regretted it, as Bakugou whipped his head around to see him in the doorframe.

"WHA?! ICYHOT BASTARD I OUGHTA-"

Todoroki shut the door before any words could leave Bakugou mouth.

I'm glad these dorms are soundproof..

"Where's my drink Bakugou, I know you stole it."

"HAAH?! WHAT MAKES YOU SUSPECT I WANTED YOUR CRAPPY JUICE?!"

Of course he denied it. He scoffed. I bet he isn't ready for all this proof I have..

Todoroki quickly trapped Bakugou in a tiny cage of ice, so that he couldn't escape while he was being interrogated.

"Fucking hell you KATY PERRY WANNABE!"

That stung.

Todoroki grabbed a chair and sat across from the ice prison.

Todoroki smirked. "I have proof. Proof that you stole my beverage."

Bakugou was about to aggressively ask what the hell he was talking about when Todoroki pulled out a..tape recorder..? And a notepad.

"What the hell..?"

Todoroki placed his thumb on the start button.

"Listen carefully."

Bakugou humored him. He did need a break from that book he was reading.

At least nothing in my room is ruined.

The clip rolled.

----Recorder----

"Stupid ass icyhot and his stupid drink." Bakugou grumbled as he opened the fridge.

Right here!” This is the proof.

A couple of bottle clinks and then he heard Bakugou close the fridge.

Really daddy issues..? That's wha-"

Followed by the sound of Bakugou's signature evil snicker. The same one he used to prank others numerous times.

When he stole Deku's All Might figure.

"KACCHAN GIVE ME THAT BACK!"

"hehehe >:)"

When took Jirou's eyeliner..for research purposes.

"You literally could've just asked.

" Fuck off earbuds. "

AND WHEN HE TOOK KAMINARI'S NOTE BOOK FOR LEARNING- Actually that didn't do much damage .. He doesnt even study.

-----

After the tape Shoto glanced at Katsuki. "SEE? PROOF."

Bakugou glared. Then sighed. The jig was up.

"Yeah..I know what happened to your juice."

Todoroki's eyes widened.

I..

--
-
--
-
--
-
--

IS BAKUGOU GUILTY, DID HE STEAL THAT GROS- TASTY DRINK? DID HE HIDE THE INFORMATION THE ENTIRE TIME FEARING TODOROKI'S RATH (that how you spell rath?)

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SONI-  MY HERO ACADEMIA.