Chapter 3 / Finding

I watched PinkDash pull a hot pink jumper out of her clothing chest and pull it over her shoulders.

"Alrighty, let's make a move" Dash said, and I began walking towards the door, iron axe in hand.

We walked out the door, and over the land until we got to the forest. Dash walked over to a tree and began chopping and I did the same.

---

I looked around at the bare clearing in the forest we had made from cutting down trees and collecting wood.

"Get much?" I asked.

"Yep" Dash replied.

She opened her pockets to reveal all the wood blocks she had gathered.

I showed her the wood I had gotten aswell.

We stood in silence for a while, staring at the clear blue sky.

Then I noticed a cave. It was deep and was a few meters off to the right.

"Hey PinkDash, let's go look in that cave!"

"Ah, Are you sure? It's late in the afternoon, we should be getting home soon..."

"Nah we shouldn't be too long, just a quick look in to see if there's any ores worth gathering!"

"Okay, but we better be quick! It looks quite deep aswell" PinkDash said nervously.

I pulled out my pic axe and peered down into the deep mine. I could see a few passages running off from the main tunnel, but then it disappeared into darkness.

"Come on! Let's check it out." I called to PinkDash over my shoulder, as I jumped down the small ledge into the mine.

I grabbed a few torches, and lit up the walls.

"Hey, Pinky, There's some iron!"

I walked over to the iron ore bore into the wall, and mined it. I crafted a furnace and placed it against a wall, and smelted the iron, leaving it there to collect on our way out of the mine.

We went deeper into the mine, collecting various non valuable ores on the way.

---

"Ember! I found DIAMOND!" PinkDash called loudly, her scream of joy echoing off the walls of the tunnel in the mine.

"Where?"

"I'm just up the mine a bit, ahead of your Ember."

"K, I'm coming!"

I raced down the mine, and spotted Dash's sillouet ahead, with a few blocks of pale Aqua blue light in front of her.

"Do you have a pic that can mine it?" I asked.

"Lemme check."

PinkDash searched through her pockets before throwing her hands in the air, and exhaling deeply with frustration.

"Nope" Dash said sadly.

"Don't worry, I've got an iron one here."

I mined the diamond ore, and handed her the cold peices of diamond.

We stood there for a while, admiring the diamonds.

"I'll make myself a diamond sword!" PinkDash shouted. "I-I.. I hope you don't mind though..."

"Dash, it's fine. You found the diamonds, I honestly don't mind." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay, thanks"

I turned around to see a white light, a speck of light, right down the other end of the tunnel.

"PinkDash! Look! A light at the end of the tunnel!"

_____
Sorry for not updating, I've been away on camp for school and then camping with family and friends!

Hope this chapter is alright,

More of the action is coming next chapter so pleeeease keep readingggg!

I'm so happy with the amount of reads this has gotten so far so thankyou allll

xxxxxxx

-miningturtles11