4. I'm A Mess

IM A MESS

Chat Nior loved Ladybug from day one. She was kind, sweet, and strong. From day one she was HIS lady.

I'M A LOSER

When Chat got rejected, his heart shattered. What was wrong with him? Who held her heart?

IM A HATER

Chat was the one who caused Theo to be akumatized. He was jealous. He wanted to crush the young sculpture's crush on her, make her his.

IM A USER.

Chat set up a date for her on top on Notre Dome once. He had candles, roses and everything. When she said yes, he was ecstatic. Apparently she lost her crush for the other guy since she's just a friend to him.

IM A MESS FOR YOUR LOVE, IT AIN'T NEW.

When they had their first kiss, chat was surprised that Ladybug initiated it. It was just after what he likes to call "the sunset incident" ( which he learned later was Chat Blanc) were she ran to him and kissed him.

I'M OBSESSED, IM EMBARRASSED,

Chat embarrassed himself on his first date by spilling chocolate all over him. His face was bright red when she just helped him up and gave him a quick kiss, before proceeding to sit back down. 

I DON'T TRUST NO ONE AROUND US,

He was disappointed that Ladybug wanted to keep them a secret. She was pure professional in public. He always got jealous when random guys flirted with her, only for her to not even notice!

I'M A MESS FOR YOUR LOVE IT AINT NEW.

Years later, while telling their grand children about their adventures as superheroes, she would laugh at his oblivious nature, and he would smile at the irony at her little crush. To think it all started when she was just "clumsy girl".

🔸 HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WASN'T FEELING WELL, AND HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR. THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME! STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, AND NO FLAIMING!🔸

-Silver