Moving In (Pic of El)

HI GUYS NEW STORY. I'm sorry if there's any wrong grammar. Tell me so I can fix it. I haven't proofread but I'll do it soon. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

-

After a long day in school, I headed home with my Lamborghini Aventador that my parents bought me. I really don't know cars but I do know a little.

I got to our front gate. "Good Afternoon, Ma'am!" Mark -our gate guard- greeted. I nodded in return so he opened the bronze gate and let me in. There's this circle thing with a fountain in the middle in front of our house. It's usually you enter from the right and exit to the left. I did that and gave the keys to Fin -the middle-aged man who parks our car in the garage- and got my house keys from my pocket. I shoved the key in not wanting to take longer outside and opened the door.

"Felicity?" My mom wondered.

"No, mom. It's a burgerler who has keys for the house."

I saw two bagss infront of me. I went to the kitchen to look for mom because she always bakes desserts when I come home from school. "Mom, why are there bags infront of the door?" Now, she wasn't baking. She was cooking dinner.

My mom stopped on what she's doing, wiped her hands on her apron and took it off. She came forward to me and "Well," rested her arms beneath my shoulders. "We are going on a trip with the Kingsleys in California!!" She shouted with triumph.

"Oh my god, REALLY?!" I jumped up and down to join her but she stopped.

"But honey, the bad part is.... the parents are the only ones who will come. It's part of work too."

I frowned. "What?"

"Yes. You'll be staying with the Kingsley's and transfer to their school. It's only for a year or two so no worries." My mom went back to the kitchen counter.

"What? Wait wait wait, A YEAR? How can I manage living a year without parents?"

"Well Aunt Nina will stay with you guys. She'll take care of the kids while you teenagers do your stuff." She smiled.

"But mom, the Kingsley brothers... there's 3 of them that I know!! I'm a girl. They are boys. There's no connection." How could she possibly think that I can live with boys? Maybe I can attract them and talk to them but the Kingsley brothers.. they're my childhood friends. Worse.. they tease me. One time when Wesley had his 4th birthday, he dropped me on the pool. No kidding. He pushed me. We're like very close then but that's different though. We were kids back then but now we're not.

"Oh you'll find a way to connect with each other." She quoted with her hands on the word 'connect'.

I groaned. "When will we even leave? We can't just leave tomorrow." Can we? Oh poo. That means... new house, new school and a new family. Take it easy there, Felicity. You can do this. There's only 3 of them so no worries. Aunt Nina is there too so I have someone to go shopping with or do girly stuff with.

"Well we are leaving tomorrow." She finishes her cooking and places it on top of the dining table. "Food's ready." She claps her hand with joy.

"Already?" This has got to be the worse timing of moving in my life. There's still prom and today was the first day of school. This sucks.