New School? (Pic of Trent)

I woke up with the sound of kids running around my room. Wait, running around my room? I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Seth, Dylan and John were holding pairs of Victoria Secret undergarments. "Seth, Dylan and John!!" I stood up. "Uh - oh." was all they can say and ran outside my room. John is holding my bra up high. I was only wearing a singlet and pj shorts running like a kid.

"John, put that down right now." John and I were running circles around the couch. He stuck his tongue out and ran towards Dylan and gave my bra to him. I ran to Dylan but he quickly gave it to Seth. "Ugh!" Kids are darn annoying.

"What are you guys doing?" Trent came out of the kitchen, probable woken up by my noisyness.

"Well I found these three evil-" I glared at the three of them. "kids inside my room rummaging my drawers."

Trent came closer and snatched my bra from Seth. "Oh." He smirked. "You wear these?"

I came up to him and rudely snatched it from him. "Oh my god. Are all guys like this?" I groaned in frustration and was about to go up the stairs. They were laughing. "Teach your brothers." I told Trent, pointing my index finger to him.

"Maybe let's do this everyday then." He winked at me scanning my body and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I stuck my tongue out.

I just ignored them and took a peek on the clock in my room. 7:48. I should get ready for school now. It's my first day. I got my uniform out of my walk-in closet with my undergarmets. i chose a push-up bra and hiphugging panty that's color red. Yeah, yeah. I know.

I just placed them with my uniform on my bed while I go take a shower. I turned the shower on and shampooed my hair then washed it off. I also scrubbed my body. After, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I decided to brush my teeth and dry my hair. I straightened my hair and let it flow behind me. I applied concealer and small amount of strawberry lipgloss. -I like strawberry, so what?- After doing everything that I had to do in the bathroom, I unlocked the door and got out.

All four of them are having their own world in my room. Scott is playing my guitar, Trent is reading a book, Chase is looking through my photobooth pictures on my Mac and Wesley is looking through my drawers.

"What the hell, guys? There's this thing called 'privacy.'" I quoted the word privacy.

Chase whistled. "Dayum, girl."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "What?"

"Aren't you conscious that you're just in a towel?" Trent smirked.

"What?" I looked down. Shit. I forgot that I haven't wore anything yet. They started laughing. "Aunt Nina!!" I called her through the intercom.

"Wait, wait, wait. Aunt Nina?" They're afraid of her because she's just like their mother.

"Yes Felisa?" she replied.

I stick my tongue at the four of them. They can't seem to get their eyes off of me. I snapped with both of my hands infront of their faces. "Boys, my eyes are up her." I smiled.

"Yes, Felisa?" She echoed and came into view. "Boys, boys, boys." Making that 'tsk' sound and shaking her head. "They won't go away." I sounded like a 2-year old child, pointing to them.

"Boys, go down and wait for her there. Right now." She raised her eyebrow at them and soon they all stood up. When the four of them looked at me, I winked at them and stuck my tongue out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Felisa. Just call me when you need anything." She pats my shoulder and steps out of my room. I closed the door and put my towel away. I started with my panty then my bra. I didn't mind Scott being with me though because he's my best friend since we were kids. I didn't kind of show it yet but I will get to it.