Chapter 5 (idk what to call this chapter)

Rosie stood outside of the restaurant in an alleyway, trying to comprehend what the hell just happened, when suddenly she felt a harsh pain in her ribs, and felt blood soaking her clothes. She looked down and saw a knife sticking out from her ribs. She fell to the ground. She looked up, and saw Jake, standing there, with Rosie's blood splattered on his clothes. "Well well well, if it isn't the little bitch" he said cruelly, kicking Rosie in the face. She whimpered in pain. He picked her up and pinned her against a wall. "Break up with the other girl, and you'll be fine" he hissed in Rosie's ear. "Yeah right. Eat shit you fuckhead" said Rosie, kicking him in, well, that area. He cried out in pain and dropped Rosie. She tried to get away, but Jake kicked her again, and she fell to the ground. He put his foot on her chest, and pulled out the knife in Rosie's rib. He stabbed her. Rosie screamed. Jake stabbed her again, and again, until she was covered in blood. "Have fun bleeding out, bitch" Jake sneered in her ear, before running off, knife in hand. Rosie sobbed. She was gone. Rosie knew that even if someone found her and called an ambulance, it would be no use. Then she heard a voice. It was Thalia. "Sorry I took so long. I- ROSIE!" Thalia ran to her girlfriend. Rosie smiled. The last think she saw was Thalia's worried face, then everything faded to darkness.