This bitch wants me to do what!?

TW: Language

Edited

"Do I truly need to do this?" I began " Or are you doing this to me because you truly hate me?"

"Y/n..." Shigarki sighs. " Its just a simple mission we even already got two traitors who are there to help you out."

'Simple'? Simple my pretty ass. Mr. Fucking forbidden flakes want me to infiltrate the famous FUCKING UA HIGH SCHOOL! THEN SPY ON THEM FILTHY NO GOOD FUCKING HERO'S.AND FIND OUT WHO ALL MIGHT'S SUCCESSOR IS AND KILL HIM....or her. INFRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!

"Shigarki don't you think this is to much for her? She hasn't even been here for a month.Do you really think putting her in this mission is a wise choice?" Purple mist guy says. To be honest I don't really remember home boys name. 

" No! But shes perfect for this she's good looking, smart, cunning, and she has not one but two powerful quirks!" Shiggy yells.

I smile slyly " Awww shiggy it's sounds like you got a slight crush on me!?" I giggle out. Shiggy blushes but quickly gets over it. I glide over to shiggy and put my arms around him. He hugs me back and slightly leans down to my ear.

"Can you please do this for me hun?" He says.

I let out a huge sigh " Fine you win i'll be a good girl and do the suicide mission." I say truly kinda upset about this.

I feel him smile and kiss my temple " See that's a good girl!Now you promise to behave?" 

I frown slightly..... This bitch makes me sound like a dog!

" Sure but I have two conditions." I say in a monotone voice.

Shigarki hums for me to continue. "One don't let them hero's brainwash me and two if I want to come back home at any time,anywhere,in front of anybody you'll get me immediately." I say.

"I promise I will. You have my word."

I smile and pull a way from him and back up slightly.

" So who are the people that will be helping me?" I say curious.

He smirks " One is Hizashi Yamada also know as presented mic. He will be your guardian and he will make sure they allow you to join UA." He begins and the other is...... Eijiro Kirishma." He starts but doesn't get to finish since I cut him off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME? I THOUGHT HE SAID HE WAS DONE WITH VILLIAN BUSINESS FOR AWHILE!" I scream happily. 

Shigarki shakes his head "  I gave him a call telling him the plan and he said he'll help. He's there to keep you in check and make sure you don't end up killing someone or say something stupid that gets us caught."

I jump around the hideout and with a crazy grin on my face. I run out of the LOV hideous, musty,dirty,..... Ummm sorry but I run out of that bitch to Eijiro house. But stop walk backwards and say " Love you shiggy! Even if you can't love yourself! " I say now fully running out of the hideout.

Shigarki POV:

I slightly smile and sigh. " You got a soft spot for her. Do you like her?" Kurogiri says with slight interest.

 I look at him with disgust. "Eww no she's just my.... Never mind it's none of your business or concern." 

Kurogiri nods in understanding. " I'm scared you know?" He says.

"Why? Do you think she is not capable enough?" I say slightly raising my voice.

He shakes his head fast " No I'm not scared for her I'm scared for UA and them! They just don't know what's gonna hit them.... They just practically let in their demise. They just let in...... The fall of the hero society!" 

I smirk " UA won't know what just hit them. But when they do it will be to late." 

I start walking outside and put my hood over my head. "Get ready UA you just practically let in a complete copy of one for all." I whisper.

A/N FIRST CHAPTER LETS GOOOOO 

WORDS:691

Please vote and comment