Prologue

_________________________________________________________

"I think I have dreamed of this..." Ruby said.

"What?" I asked.

I grabbed the nearest ice cream pero binalik ko din ito when I saw the flavor, I hate blueberry ice cream. So instead of eating ice cream, kinuha ko ang remote ng tv para mag browse ng mga palabas. I'm with my only friend, Ruby, at my room comforting me because... I hate blueberry ice cream.

"This kind of situation, is it from my dream kaya? Or it happened before pero hindi eh--" I cut her off.

" Uhh hello? maybe it's from a dream?" I rolled my eyes.

I lay down dahil nangalay ako sa pagkakaupo ko, almost thirty minutes ata akong nakaupo. We were at the bed para mas comfortable ang panonood namin.

"How do you say so?" She asked.

"Maybe because this is my first heart break?" I chuckle with pain.

She shook her head with disbelief sa sinabi ko.

"It's frustrating you know that?" She complained ignoring what I just said.

I patted her head to calm her down, this is the only way para pakalmahin s'ya.

"Zieth! What the eff are you doing?!" or to pissed her? I chuckle.

"I know that kind of sensation." I looked at her and she looks so confused that's why I smiled.

"Ano?" Ruby glance at me, hindi makapag-intay. She really wanted to know it because that's how she is. Every time na may nagbo-bother sakan'ya, gusto niya na malaman kung ano 'yon.

" You already dreamt of this kind of situation..." I look away from her, "Napaginipan mo na pala pero hindi mo pa sinabi na mab-broken hearted ako peste." I murmur.

Kung sinabi nya na yung panaginip nya edi sana goods ako ngayon peste, kaibigan ko ba talaga 'to?

"What the eff are you saying?!" she rolled her eyes, looking so disappointed at me.

"C'mon, patience is a virtue." I look at her with a straight face. Hinawakan ko ang balikat n'ya ng mahigpit and look straight to her eyes.

"Ang panget mo." she smirked.

"Mas panget ka, sana you're aware." I smiled.

"Shut up, just tell me." Inalis nya ang kamay ko sa balikat nya. I smiled because again I won.

Sa sobrang pikunin n'ya, I love to piss the hell out of her.

I look at her, my smile slowly fades while saying those words...

"It's called Déjà rêvé." 

_________________________________________________________