Chapter 3

Akagi POV

We explained to everyone how every month we transform into our female selves. We can't turn back into our male selves until an hour later, but it seems much easier to take the day off since we have to get used to being a girl all over again.

They ask us some questions and of course, we give them the most honest answers we possibly can because we trust them.

We asked them if they wanted to join us at our meetups for our special sports team, and of course they agreed.

The coach even offered to inform some other coaches so they are not too surprised when their players run out the door so we gave him a list of schools that are included in this.

As we're still seated on the floor we ask if anyone has any questions.

"So where are we going for the meetup?"Toya asked(Toya is a nickname Akagi gave Motoya/Komori since they are really close friends).

"We will be meeting at ****House, *****street, but we'll be making the plans with the other members in our team to confirm the date, time and the rooms for everyone, since we will have to get everything prepared for guests," I say.

"How many teams are coming to this meetup exactly and what will we do for the sleeping rooms?" Sakusa asks, concerned about having to talk to people.

"It really depends on how many people in each team will come because we might combine teams due to too little people and same goes for rooms, you might have 1 other roommate or maybe you will have 2 other roommates but you may take requests on how many people or who you want to share a room with and we will keep that in mind," Kita informs.

I hear my phone ringing to see it was Tenma calling.

"Coach is calling, I'm gonna step to the side for this," I say while holding my phone to my chest, not wanting our other teammates to see.

[In the call]

Akagi

"Tenma"

Hello?

"I heard you finally told them? How did they take the news?"

Surprisingly they were pretty calm.

"Ha! When I told the old coach Ukai he fainted! It took him 20 minutes to wake up and we had a heart to heart conversation that lasted 10 minutes!"

Omg that's hilarious! Good luck to Karasuno.

"We shall wish them luck"

Oh and they all agreed to come, and we're thinking we should come 2 weeks early then come back and pick up our team and do the normal stuff like give them a tour and show them their rooms.

"I like that plan! I'll talk to the other coaches about this and get back to you as soon as possible. Oh and don't forget to warn the others because weirdly you guys all transform at the same time,"

It is rather strange but like in many kids movies it's because *the power of friendship*!

"HAHAHA"

"*Wheeze*"

Pfft-

Are you okay?! Haha

"*Cough* yes, sorry about that"

It's fine haha!

"Well I got to go, don't forget to text the others!"