starbucks and band members

"Wake up wake up!! Its time to wake up!!" Kaylee screamed in a sing song voice.

"Shut the hell up" tava muttered in the corner. I laughed and sat up in my bed. Kaylee was still walking around singing her little song.

"OK OK we're up." I said in between laughs.

"Good" Kaylee replied with a satisfied look on her face. Today was the first day of summer and we wanted to make it a good day to start off a great summer vacation.

After we dragged tava out of bed, litteraly, we got ready

Tava in black skinny jeans and a blue Creighton girls basketball cutoff and black vans was the first one done.

Kaylee was wearing a sheer white low high skirt with her floral crop top and tan wedges.

I was wearing black high wasted shorts with a red cutoff tee and my red converse. We l have really different styles. If you can't tell.

I walked down stairs to find tava and Kaylee going through the cabinets trying to find something to eat. My mom and dad left a note on the counter saying something on the lines of ur siblings are with the nanny blah blah blah we are at work blah blah blah. I cruppled the sticky note and threw it in the trash.

Me and the girls found food and ate while we packed our bags and purses.

We drove around for a while to waste time and decided to finally stop at Starbucks.

Inside we were quite the scene. Tava with her blue hair, Kaylee with her freshly new dyed blonde hair and me with my very noticeable ombre. We got a whistle from a couple guys in the back, compliments from random people and smiles from old people. I had to say, I was beyond Happy.

As we were walking out, we saw 4 guys at our cars.

Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Luke Hemmings.

We all knew them from our schools. They were in a band called 5 seconds of summer and because of that, they were popular. I didn't like that, but at the same time I didn't hate them. Its complicated. We walked over to our cars and got in without a word. They all smiled and didn't move.