Chapter One

Third Person Pov:

The whole room was filled with static and crunching sounds from two girls on the couch. Every satuday is the day where both of them could laze around, watching the newest anime, movie, or TV Series. In front of them, was a red bowl filled with seaweed and barbeque-flavoured chips. The girl with russet eye laid her head on her sister's lap, munching on the chips. "Nee-chan, do you want anything? I'm going to the kitchen to take  my drink," she told her. Leaving the couch and standing up, dusting off the crumbs from her shorts.

Her older sister looked up at her "Just grab me some pepsi or cola.  After this TV Series, I need to talk with you." She was silent for a moment, wondering what kind of plan her sister has. None of the less, she agreed and she went to the kitchen, making a small journey from the living room to the desired kitchen room. It was a short walk, and the whole kitchen was filled with savory and sweet smell from the cabinets and the fridge.

(Y/N) hold one of the fridge handles and open the gigantic machine right in front of her, showing thousands of mouth watering foods, snacks and a fresh beverages. Three days ago, before both of their parents went to the business trip. The two of them had gone to the grocery store and bought  the necessities and some snacks for their beloved daughters.

The russet eye girl grabbed the whole bottle of Pepsi and brought it to the living room, after closing the fridge. She tossed the drink to her sister lazily, not wanting to open up the cap of the bottle. It almost fell off,  but her older sister quickly balanced the drink, before it spills everywhere in the living room. She might me more responsible than (Y/N), but she could be lazy sometimes. "Did you really have to do that?" She asked, annoyed with (Y/N) antics.

"I don't really want to open the cap of the bottle...." she admitted.

"and I don't want to spend my time cleaning your mess," Yachi stare at her, with a judgemental expression.

"and I'm not gonna let you taste or eat my special Spicy Ramen or let you read my novel books anymore," (Y/N) silently smirked, knowing her sister loves those two.

"....Fine," she pouted.

The brown eye girl opened the cap and pour the drink on the two glasses. Yachi loves (Y/N) dearly, just like older sister should but sometimes....she just want to smack her head or tape her mouth when she was being a salt or being cold as ice. The russet eye girl sat next to her sister "So, what you want to talk about?" she asked,  staring at her older sister. Curious what is she going to talk about, she just hope that it's not a heavy subject.

"Which school did Okā-san and Otou-san enroll you?" Yachi asked.

"Okā-san wanted me to enroll in Wakunan  Minami High but Otou-san wanted me to enroll in Akedemi High. I mean, those two school gave me fifty percent scholar after I submitted my TOEFL test score," (Y/N) indirectly flexed.

"Damn, I know you're smartass. Don't flex it on me'" Yachi rolled her eyes.

"....Anyway, I told them I choose Akedemi Prestigious High School," she told her.

"....Tell me if you got boyfriend," Yachi joked.

(Y/N) just gave her another judgemental stare, annoyed and not really looking for a partner in the highschool. She just want to graduate and goes to her dream college so she could become an editor, content writer, or a novelist. Her older sister laughed and smacked her shoulder playfully, liking (Y/N) reaction. To her, (Y/N) making a judgemental stare are hilarious, the russet eye girl scoffed and looked away, ignoring her older sister.